• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Symbiote Spidey 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone email me through my public profile in regards to these items.

My inbox needs some serious spring cleaning.

I'll answer all emails ASAP.

Good luck, Will.

Jake hooked me up with one at an AMAZING price that I couldn't refuse and a VERY low number (which I'm still shocked with.) So thanks again Jake. :rock

Will, I'll keep an eye out for one if I find it at a good price.

Thanks bro but it was directed towards a potential seller actually. :peace

Anyone know of any reliable online stores that have these in stock still for around retail?

Reliable, no.

I found one recently at a very good price, but their feedback IS HORRIBLE here amongst members. I even emailed them a few times and they never bothered to email me back. But like I said, I will stay on the lookout for one. :rock

Reliable, no.

I found one recently at a very good price, but their feedback IS HORRIBLE here amongst members. I even emailed them a few times and they never bothered to email me back. But like I said, I will stay on the lookout for one. :rock

Titan Toys?

Not only that, but I think last time I read their website, the page still says the 1:1s are on pre-order, so I honestly don't even know if they're in-stock. It doesn't matter though because I'm not about to Paypal them ANY money if I can't even receive a simple reply.

Back