EX Uruk-Hai LSB WAIT LIST THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
List the time you got in on the Uruk LSB

Kratos 2009-03-20 01:28:47
WrathofSauron 2009-03-20 08:01:15
BRFC 2009-03-20 08:01:18
GondorGirl 2009-03-20 08:20:34

Last edited:
GondorGirl

2009-03-20 08:20:34

I think I've got less chance than you BRFC :monkey2:lol

I'm sorry if I have sounded like a complete ^^^^^ all day about this but I wanted this bust just as I am collecting the LSB line, so I hope to f""" it converts, excuse my swahili.....:wacky

Good luck to all of us on the waitlist!!

I'm sorry if I have sounded like a complete ^^^^^ all day about this but I wanted this bust just as I am collecting the LSB line, so I hope to f""" it converts, excuse my swahili.....:wacky

Good luck to all of us on the waitlist!!

Which ones do you have so far? All? I only have the bigger ones: Cave Troll and Balrog. I was lucky enough to get the Uruk exclusive, so this may get me to purchase the smaller ones (probably only the baddies though, already got a PF of Aragorn, Gandalf and the upcoming Legolas)

Which ones do you have so far? All? I only have the bigger ones: Cave Troll and Balrog. I was lucky enough to get the Uruk exclusive, so this may get me to purchase the smaller ones (probably only the baddies though, already got a PF of Aragorn, Gandalf and the upcoming Legolas)
I am missing the biggies actually but to be honest I thought they would take up too much room, I have Ringwraith, WIKI, Gandalf and Lego and ML Bust, (thats a big one I just realised :lol) and Aragorn on order AND guess what? I am on the Uruk LSB EX waitlist, you'd never have guessed that from all my other posts today now would you??:lol

I do want the Cave Troll though so have to look out for that. Lego bust is one of the best if not the best representation of the Elf I think it's been seriously underrated.

I am missing the biggies actually but to be honest I thought they would take up too much room, I have Ringwraith, WIKI, Gandalf and Lego and ML Bust, (thats a big one I just realised :lol) and Aragorn on order AND guess what? I am on the Uruk LSB EX waitlist, you'd never have guessed that from all my other posts today now would you??:lol

I do want the Cave Troll though so have to look out for that. Lego bust is one of the best if not the best representation of the Elf I think it's been seriously underrated.

I could not possibly agree more Alan. I love the Leggy bust and consider it to be the best likeness of Orlando out there. That,of course, may change with the Legolas PF...time will tell.

LegolasLSB007.jpg

LegolasLSB004.jpg

LegolasLSB005.jpg

LegolasLSB002.jpg

I could not possibly agree more Alan. I love the Leggy bust and consider it to be the best likeness of Orlando out there. That,of course, may change with the Legolas PF...time will tell.

LegolasLSB007.jpg

LegolasLSB004.jpg

LegolasLSB005.jpg

LegolasLSB002.jpg

I also agree on the Legolas LSB
It looks great in my opinion
Though the PF looks to have better Likeness, I still think the LSB is a good representation

Back