Gi joe pf coming soon ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
They say to ''stay tuned'' in the ''ask sideshow'' in the newsletter about making gijoe pf's....

I think its just a matter of time...

oh man, i don't even know who i would want to see first. and do you think they could be old school 80's comics/cartoon themed? or ss's own in-house look?

I'd rather just stay with the figures. A GI Joe PF won't do it for me.

A classic Cobra Commander PF with interchangeable chrome dome/hooded heads would be awesome!

I would shat myself if they did that. Oh and a Destro PF as well. I would buy both in a jiffy. In fact I would also get a Snake Eyes. Dammit! Come to think of it, don't do it SideShow. I can't afford to get into a new PF line! Don't have the cabbage or the real estate to take them on.

I so could see myself picking up a ton of these PFs... oh and a Baroness PF... oi... :drool

You know, I am with most of you I hope they stick to figures for this license, but a Cobra Commander PF with aforementioned features would so rock and is a MUST!

A least with the sculpted bodies they would get the proportions right...

PF Baroness > 1/6 Baroness with a giant head on a female buck bodie..:monkey4

RIP GIJOE!!!! SS is going to do busts and PF's of you now and you have no chance... say 3 or so more 12"ers and this line will die!

As much as I would like a PF of this line, I'd prefer they wait a while. My conundrum is where to display all of the Star Wars, Dead, Joe's & LOTR figs along with my Indy PF statue? Not to mention Dutch & Predator when they arive....

RIP GIJOE!!!! SS is going to do busts and PF's of you now and you have no chance... say 3 or so more 12"ers and this line will die!

I think this statement holds some truth.
Granted, some people do want sstatues and busts ofjoe characters, making a statue of something that is intended to be an articulated character seems somewhat blasphemous.
For those of you that want them, Great, Bu t personaly, i'd rather they just focus on 1/6th.

And besides when they do make a baroness, i'll be giving her a bodyswap.

I don't see the line 1/6th dying lol.

And if they do make PF's, they better be original design creations and not ones they have made up.

Back