PDA

View Full Version : Gandalf Staff/Sam Shirt

The Ween
03-19-2009, 03:04 PM
I emailed Sideshow about buying 2 Sam shirts and a Gandalf staff and unfortunately, they sent me 2 staffs and one shirt. If anyone has a extra Sam shirt, I'd gladly trade you for the staff (for Bilbo's walking stick). Or, if you don't need the staff, I'll buy the shirt. :)

El Skutto
03-20-2009, 05:24 AM
I'll look in my extras box tonight. I know I have some extra hobbit clothing left over after buying everything I needed for the Merry, Pippin and Bilbo customs, but I can't remember if there's an extra Sam shirt or not. :banghead

thenammagazine
03-20-2009, 10:31 AM
If you only bought enough to cover the customs, then you need all the shirts. There was a thread about someone who had parted out a few Hobbits and was selling the shirts for dirt cheap. Neil posted it a while back.

El Skutto
03-20-2009, 10:53 AM
If you only bought enough to cover the customs, then you need all the shirts. There was a thread about someone who had parted out a few Hobbits and was selling the shirts for dirt cheap. Neil posted it a while back.

Yeah, I actually bought a loose Sam shirt from him when we were first discussing the Merry/Pippin project, but when Bilbo was added to the mix, I think I ended up ordering an extra Sam for the hobbit body, leaving me with an extra shirt.

Again, I'll have to check before I can say for sure, but I know I have an extra hobbit shirt of some kind lying around. Whether it's Sam or Frodo, I'll know tonight.

El Skutto
03-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Good news and bad news, I'm afraid. The good news is that I wasn't mistaken, I do have an extra hobbit shirt. The bad news is that it's Frodo's shirt, not Sam's. Not sure if that'll help you out, but it's yours if you want it.

The Ween
03-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks El. I have Frodo shirts. It's Sam's I need.

El Skutto
03-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks El. I have Frodo shirts. It's Sam's I need.

Found the email address of the guy who sold me a Sam shirt a couple of months back. Sent you a PM, Ween.

The Ween
03-26-2009, 06:19 AM
Thanks! I appreciate it!

El Skutto
05-28-2009, 12:29 PM
If anyone else needs an extra Sam shirt, Toy Anxiety appears to have some in stock again.