Gandalf Staff/Sam Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
I emailed Sideshow about buying 2 Sam shirts and a Gandalf staff and unfortunately, they sent me 2 staffs and one shirt. If anyone has a extra Sam shirt, I'd gladly trade you for the staff (for Bilbo's walking stick). Or, if you don't need the staff, I'll buy the shirt. :)

I'll look in my extras box tonight. I know I have some extra hobbit clothing left over after buying everything I needed for the Merry, Pippin and Bilbo customs, but I can't remember if there's an extra Sam shirt or not. :banghead

If you only bought enough to cover the customs, then you need all the shirts. There was a thread about someone who had parted out a few Hobbits and was selling the shirts for dirt cheap. Neil posted it a while back.

If you only bought enough to cover the customs, then you need all the shirts. There was a thread about someone who had parted out a few Hobbits and was selling the shirts for dirt cheap. Neil posted it a while back.

Yeah, I actually bought a loose Sam shirt from him when we were first discussing the Merry/Pippin project, but when Bilbo was added to the mix, I think I ended up ordering an extra Sam for the hobbit body, leaving me with an extra shirt.

Again, I'll have to check before I can say for sure, but I know I have an extra hobbit shirt of some kind lying around. Whether it's Sam or Frodo, I'll know tonight.

Good news and bad news, I'm afraid. The good news is that I wasn't mistaken, I do have an extra hobbit shirt. The bad news is that it's Frodo's shirt, not Sam's. Not sure if that'll help you out, but it's yours if you want it.

Back