How tall would General Grievous be in 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katkuru

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did a google search on his height=2.16 meters. I think that translates to 7 foot tall.
So would that be 13" in 1/6 scale?
I'm trying to modify my Hasbro Grievous and would like to get the height right.:confused:

as much as i love sideshow i think they would need to work with hot toys to be able to bring General Griveous to us collectors...which would be cool with me:D

In my opinion Hot Toys is the only company that would be willing to build an entirely new body , for just one figure. They made the power loader , robocop, Iron Man ( maybe they knew they could re-work the molds to make Jetpack Robocop and the Mark 2)

But Grievous would be big investment for just a one off figure. I don't know how they could sell Grievous twice. Maybe a Battle damage verrsion or version of how he appears in the animated show.

But look at the T-600, its larger than T700. They did that just for one figure ( although you could buy multiples of him for an army or something) They would make an ultimate Grievous. And still the only Star Wars products they have are the StarWars Chubbies :duh:confused:

If HT get the SW license, they are gonna be putting down a lot of companies out there. I guess this is why they still haven't got the nod yet, cause it might disturb the balance in the 'force'.

well i can appreciate sideshows intent making new bodies and trying to improve.. they struggle with the execution :( hot toys is not perfect. but pretty damn close. and id have to say i agree theyd dominate with general grievous

I think if Sideshow does do a Grievous at some point they will get help from Hot Toys in the production like they did when working on the armor body for the troopers. But if they do decide to make him I would hope they wait till further down the line cause he's sure to be the most costly character we see made probly in the $180-200 range minimum. Also helps give some life to the line when run out of luke's to make cause Grevious can only really be made one time unless you did a concept or maybe an exclusive flaming version of him. :lol Why do I sudenly get the strange feeling there would be a few people would duplicate that themselves in lue of sending him back if they needed a replacement. :rolleyes:

Like many of you guys here, I too would love to see SideShow working with HotToys to produce the ultimate 1/6th Grievous. :D

i have my customized grevious but unfortunate his body based from kotobukiya...so i stand him on sith anakin sideshow base to make him closer to 1/6...as we know koto always produced 1/7 but sometimes 1/6...they r not consistent for it...

With Sideshow's Vader being over $100, I could see them charging $175 or something in that range for a 1/6 Grievous. And if he was done right and had ample articulation, I'd be willing to pay it.

Ok, here is an update on my 1/6 Grievous,I know I work slow. Any ways he stands nearly 14", just finished most of the painting. Still have to make the cape, and 2 more sabers to go. Thoughts, comments are all ways welcome!
DSC07376.jpg

DSC07379.jpg

if SST can pull of a 1:6 Han in carbonite or a Jabba for that matter... a Grievous shouldn't be a problem...

Back