Demon Freddy is a winner!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I thankfully gave in and bought a Demon Freddy during Spooktacular. And boy, was that one of the best decisions in my life. It easily became one of my favorites right away. It's up there with Sauron in my opinion. Yeah..... ummm.... I think you guys should buy it. It rules. And the best part is, they gave my 11/400!!! YOWZA:google That's the lowest number I have for anything. Anyway, I took two cool pics of him that I thought I should share with you to try and convince all you doubters to go and buy one.:D

100_1388.jpg

100_1389.jpg

Looks good from what I can make out. I just got my first 1/4 piece this past week and it's gorgeous, I wish I had the money to collect more of them but at those prices I'll have to be extremely choosey.

Yeah, this was my first premium format piece too. Now I'm hooked! Can't wait for Vader and Doctor Doom! And yeah, I kinda wanted the pics to have a slightly blurry look to them.

Darth Waller said:
SS needs to make a 1/4 scale Michael Myers. :horror

And on the day after that last day, God made the Michael Meyers premium format figure. And after he had finished it, he looked at it and said it was good.

Does Sideshow still have the Halloween license ????

The Demon Freddy is awesome, much better than the regular classic 1/4 freddy IMO. I love the effect the Demon Fredddy has on its eyes, bloodshot and all. Only thing I would of loved different is that he had a freddy hat as well. Demon Freddy doesnt come with one, but when I placed the Regular Freddy's hat on the Demon it looked great! Overall definitely a winner!

ALL RIGHT!!! I just ordered the Demon Freddy.. I've been wanting it for months and finally did it.. Couldn't pass up my second chance at 99 cent shipping. Pix to come soon! :)

sideshowpdx said:
ALL RIGHT!!! I just ordered the Demon Freddy.. I've been wanting it for months and finally did it.. Couldn't pass up my second chance at 99 cent shipping. Pix to come soon! :)
you wont be disappointed. one of the best paint jobs in my collection IMO.
still havent seen any images of the regular Freddy that impress me enough to order him.

I broke down and ordered it. I was considering the non-exclusive from Fireside, but with the 99 cent shipping and the rave reviews, I had to go for the exclusive. Can't wait until it arrives.

YOWZA! I'm glad to hear that people are buying this sucker. I'm sure glad I may have helped influence your choice to buy this.:crying IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT I'M CRYING!! I'M SO HAPPY!:crying

Just had to mention that I too broke down and ordered Demon Freddy and am totally happy with this guy. Thanks for the kick in the pants and convincing me to order him! :D

Back