So I lost my Sideshow*Weta original Balrog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I forgot how generous a lot of the freaks around here can be, so I figured I'd see if someone could help me out...

I went looking for my SSW barlog statue the other day and I'll be damned if the thing hasn't disappeared on me! I was hoping someone would be kind enough to send me an extra one of theirs. I'll pay the postage and even leave some positive feedback.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I forgot how generous a lot of the freaks around here can be, so I figured I'd see if someone could help me out...

I went looking for my SSW barlog statue the other day and I'll be damned if the thing hasn't disappeared on me! I was hoping someone would be kind enough to send me an extra one of theirs. I'll pay the postage and even leave some positive feedback.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

Here's the best I can do:

balrog.gif

Number 623 ok for you?

balrog1.jpg

fishtank3.jpg

You wouldn't have wanted it anyway I threw the box away.....heh as if

Oh that's right I forgot, this is going to be buried with me. :devil

One day I'll have to get around to pulling the display apart and paint the fish tank stand black..or stain it a darker colour...would look heaps better...never notice it until you see the display in pics...too busy looking at whats inside the cabinet rather than the cabinet itself.

Hmm that first picture isn't the best...makes it look like there's a chip on his right wing which I'm happy to say on closer inspection there's muck all over the glass when that closeup pic was taken and no damage to the actual statue. Had to run into the other room to check though. But it's all good

Hmm . . .sounds like LordTiminator can help out in accelerating the burial as well!!

So is "butthurt" an Australian expression or what? I've seen it a couple of times recently.

Never heard the term used ever over here.

Must be a community thing......not that there's anything wrong with that.:naughty :D

It's from the Urban Dictionary which i'm guessing is American.

A leash, that's your solution??

In case noone noticed, he's a flamer!!!!!! Leashes do nothing...

I noticed...staring lovingly at him right now...you gotta tame him first, pat on the head, treats etc...then the leash won't be a problem :rock

:dunno :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back