Walt Disney Classics Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerosmith

Super Freak
Reaction score
They are exspensive, but they are worth it. I think these might be my new addiction. :lol I just got this one for FREE from Disney Movie Rewards(if you don't want your codes PM them to me! :D ) Im saving for Mike and Mr. Incredible now.

wdccsulley.jpg

Anyone else collect them?

They are exspensive, but they are worth it. I think these might be my new addiction. :lol I just got this one for FREE from Disney Movie Rewards(if you don't want your codes PM them to me! :D ) Im saving for Mike and Mr. Incredible now.

wdccsulley.jpg

Anyone else collect them?

I love Disney stuff and always wanted to start collecting. I even think I like Disney more than Star Wars now. :horror Just don't have the funds and they are really damn pricey!

I'd love to get the Scrooge one Sideshow has. I'm sure there are others I would like but they are just a little too pricey for the size. I understand why they are that price since they are porceline, I would just prefer a different material at a lower price.

I remember when I was little my aunt always got me a ceramic disney character when she went to Disney World. I had a couple dwarfs, Jiminy Cricket, maybe a few others I've forgotten. I wish they still made those. They were really nice, but very affordable.

I collect them. Some of the pieces really are amazing. Gallery of the Lakes sells them and does layaway. They're a very trustworthy business and recommended by most collectors.

I remember when I was little my aunt always got me a ceramic disney character when she went to Disney World. I had a couple dwarfs, Jiminy Cricket, maybe a few others I've forgotten. I wish they still made those. They were really nice, but very affordable.

Ive seen some every once in awhile in gift shops around here.

I collect all the Nightmare Before Christmas and my wife gets the Little Mermaid stuff

This is my most recent piece.

2933899525_d6feec16b2.jpg

I collect them. Some of the pieces really are amazing. Gallery of the Lakes sells them and does layaway. They're a very trustworthy business and recommended by most collectors.

Thank you! Just found that site. I may use it for layaway on the higher priced pieces. Or for ones I can't get from Downtown Disney or the Disney Parks.

I have bought my wife pretty much all of the Beauty and the Beast pieces, Alice and Jessica Rabbit (below :() which I totally regret not keeping for myself. I've always loved these WDCC pieces, even became a member a few years ago, but I collect so much already it'd be hard to afford these along with the other stuff.

wdcc_wfrr_jessica04evt.jpg

Jessica_2.jpg
Jessica_5.jpg

These are sweet! I want a Beauty and the Beast statue like these. My friends like to joke cause I'm a guy and my favorite Disney movie is a love story :lol I don't care that movie is awesome!! :D

Beauty and the Beast is great movie, I don't care what anyone says. I don't know if it is my favorite movie but it is my fave Princess movie and it ranks in my top five overall.

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite also. My top 5 would have to be

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Aladdin
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas
4. The Little Mermaid
5. Pocahontas

Hooray! Another WDCC fan. Wish my damn camera was working. No quality control issues with these guys and IMHO the prices are well deserved. I have lots of NBX stuff and a few other classics. Dead on sculpts, perfect paint and meticulous attention to detail, right down to brass accents. Not to mention they're porcelain.

I'll go ahead and post my top five too (because I'm a follower like that) but in chronological order because its impossible to rank them, it changes everytime I think about it.

Peter Pan, Robin Hood, Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules.

I'd really like to get the Chernabog... but the price seems crazy for a relatively small item. $650 is retail, but looks like one could be had for closer to $300.

Back