Pituvision!!!!Tusken Raider Ex PF!!!! NO GAFFI!!! WOOT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man! That piece is nice...better than i though it would be...
Sculpted all the way up to his balls too!
BTW Pitu, whats with all these awesome reviews? Have you won the state lottery, bumped off a rich aunt or been prostituting yourself?...again...!

Na! moms helping me out. she thinks im going to make it big so she is "investing" in a sense! i say i got no problem with that.lol
PLus i am doing a lot of freelance and selling tshirts and other stuff! still no job:monkey2

Awesome review as usual man! I saw your review of the McFarlane Arbiter and Brute Chieftan also, and they really do look badass! I've only seen the Master Chief from that Legendary collection so far, but I plan to make a trip down to Toys R Us and see if I can find them.

I got the 12" Master Chief from McFarlane and it's really sweet too. Maybe the paint could be a bit better, but I still love it, and thought maybe you might want to check it out if you don't already have it. :D

:lol How come you hate TRU? I haven't been there in years.

cause every time i go there they want mt skateboard and backpack to keep in the register and im like i dont trust you ^^^^ers with my stuff and they say its policies and then they proceed to tell me that they also sell skateboards and im like mother^^^^er you dont sell Blind decks, Gullwind trucks and Sector 9 wheels! Or for that matter really scratch up decks!! so i tell them ^^^^ YOU!!! freaking moms com in the store with baby strollers and huge bags and nothing.

cause every time i go there they want mt skateboard and backpack to keep in the register and im like i dont trust you ^^^^ers with my stuff and they say its policies and then they proceed to tell me that they also sell skateboards and im like mother^^^^er you dont sell Blind decks, Gullwind trucks and Sector 9 wheels! Or for that matter really scratch up decks!! so i tell them ^^^^ YOU!!! freaking moms com in the store with baby strollers and huge bags and nothing.
:lol Yeah it seems like more and more places are putting policies like that in place. I guess they get paranoid that you'll take something off the shelf and stuff it in your bag or backpack. It gets on my nerves too, especially when it's a place I got to alot and they know I've never done anything like that.

Back