Angel, what would you want to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheObsoleteMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since there's been some hopeful speculation that Sideshow might announce an Angel line during the Fantacular, let's see what characters everyone wants if this line ever does come to fruition.

Here's my list:

-Smiletime Angel with puppet Angel accessory
-Wesley from season 4 with handguns and shotgun
-Cordy, season 1
-Doyle, human face
-Gunn with custom battle axe
-Fred, season 4 or 5
-Illyria
-Lorne, with microphone and a glass of seabreeze
-Spike with chalice of Mountain Dew
-Lindsey, season 5
-Darla, season 2
-Jasmine
-Hamilton
-Numero Cinco

Where did you hear about this? Is this just fans hoping, or a ::wink, wink:: sort of thing?

Will they be 12 inch or 1/4th?

I'm excited now :)

just being hopeful, an Angel(1/6) has been wated for awhile so everyone is wondering if it will be the announcement. So just hoping!

My list is pretty much like yours...

-Angel ...City of with wrist stakes!
-Cordy, season 1
-Doyle, human face(city of?)
-Fred, season 4 or 5
-Illyria
-Lindsey, season 5
-Darla, season 2

umm cant think of more ill post more l8er!:banana

Cordelia from season 1
Doyle
Darla in period costume
Wesley
Lindsey

Those are the only ones I would buy.

As far as an actual Angel figure....I wouldn't mind the City Of with wrist stakes either

TheObsoleteMan said:
Since there's been some hopeful speculation that Sideshow might announce an Angel line during the Fantacular, let's see what characters everyone wants if this line ever does come to fruition.

Here's my list:

-Smiletime Angel with puppet Angel accessory
-Cordy, season 1
-Doyle, human face
-Fred, season 4 or 5
-Illyria
-Spike with chalice of Mountain Dew
-Lindsey, season 5
-Darla, season 2
-Jasmine
-Hamilton
-Numero Cinco

For me,
Cordy
Wesley
Doyle [human with demon alternate head]
Fred
Lindsay
Gunn
Illyria
and of course, as many MOTW as we can get.

Gotta have that dirty rat-bastard Sarjahn!

srjhn_tsr.jpg

William Shatners Toupee said:
Illyria
Lorne

Yup, those would be my most wanted. I doubt they'd be some of the first ones done though if we do get an Angel line. Illyria and Lorne would most likely be top sellers so they'll most likely hold out on us for them. And after seeing the Seven of Nine figure I think they could do a lovely fitted outfit for Illyria but it would have to be fitted and not loose like Vamp Willow's outfit was.

Of course because it would be an Angel line the first figure done would be Angel, and most likely with the wrist stakes like everyone is mentioning. And if we don't get an Origin's Darla from the Buffyline, I'd want it from this line - and actually, that would make much more sense because Darla was a much more important character on AtS than she was on BtVS. So an Origin's Darla, Dru and William would be must haves. I'd love to have that set of the four figures in the period costumes. Any other Spike figure should be secondary to other characters in the line because Spike only became a regular in AtS final season. We've got a vamped face Dru now so if Sideshow does her from a flashback episode please give us a human faced Dru. I wouldn't mind a Vamp faced Origin's Darla as long as we get a human faced one first.

And I would love a "Smile Time" Angel and puppet Angel!! That would be such a fun set - hopefully it wouldn't be a Comic Con exclusive or something like that because everyone would most likely want that one!! Heck, Sideshow could probably sell the Puppet Angel outright all on it's own and it would probably quickly sell out - especially if we get a regular and a battle worn one!

Is Angel big enough to get its own line? I have Season 1 but stopped watching it. BUffy was good, which lead me to Angel but I didn't connect. I'm still hoping for some new X-files figures. It sucks that the line is going down.

Angel is DEFINATELY big enough. You really gotta continue watching it it gets SOOO much better.

Illyria would be hard to do. I mean Ive never seen Sideshow do a tight fitting outfit on a 1/6 figure. Even when something should have tight pants or something sideshows are usually fitted quite baggy. Im not say they COULDNT do an Illyria well but I think it would be quite a challenge as far and fitting and materials go. Id LOVE it if they nailed it tho!:D

BDboystoys said:
Illyria would be hard to do. I mean Ive never seen Sideshow do a tight fitting outfit on a 1/6 figure. Even when something should have tight pants or something sideshows are usually fitted quite baggy. Im not say they COULDNT do an Illyria well but I think it would be quite a challenge as far and fitting and materials go. Id LOVE it if they nailed it tho!:D

Perhaps a suit along the lines of the Creature bodysuit. I know it would have to be made of a diiferent "material" but it should work. And maybe on one of those new bodies?

<hint> sell those new body styles seperately [$10 -$12] <end hint>

Back