1/6 Custom Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I finally took some pics of the speeder, sorry not the best. But I still have a lot of work to do on it but most of it is done. It's in about 25 pieces I'm painting each piece separately, save me a lot of head aches. I'll post better pics when I get some more work done to it latter this week.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Real nice, always someting i wanted to do but alas always put it off.

Looks like it going to be a sweet ride when finished, now did you make the saddle.

Looks like it going to be a sweet ride when finished, now did you make the saddle.

No I didn't I sprayed it with a textured spray. It gives it that leather look and it comes in different colors.

If it turns out anything like your SS this should :rock

Any plans to add leds to this??

Very awesome Lopie.

Are you planning on extending the rods? (I couldn't think of a better word for this)

I would mate, it's an easy job.
:D

Speeder bike's looking great already, I'm looking FW to seeing finished pics.

Cheers,
Doug

Last edited:
Yeah I was wondering about the rods, do they need doing. I Doug did his and it looked cool. But dont know how long they would need to be.

Dorgmal

I dont think I'm going to mess with the rods right now, but Snow if you have any ideas where to put some LEDs let me know. Orbit thinks it would be a good idea and I have to agree. Some LEDs would be killer.

I have just scaled up this picture of the speeder to the size of the Hasbro one and as you can see I think it is all over the place. According to the info i found the speeder it says it should be 4.4 meters long which would mean the hasbro one should be 73 cm long!!! It all sounds a little wrong to me.

My personal opinion is that the speeder is fantastic and looks really cool with rod extensions or with out. I am just so chuffed to have one. I can not wait to paint it up like Lopie. As for the leds. I just don't know. I can not seem to find any where you could stick em.

speeder.jpg

LOL I have not even started yet man still making bleedin powerdroids LOL :D:D:D

Still trying to track down some more body armour for the scout., damed love that figure sooo cool

Back