GG Commando Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

I tried to place the order with starwarsshop.com, but they would not permit me to proceed with my order when I got to checkout. :dunno I wonder if it had anything to do with me being an international customer. :\ Oh well.

Re: re

Yes this thing is way outta my reach now, only four hundred were made and even less were given to the general public, as the creators of the game Republic Commando all received one. I have seen a couple of auctions for it go for $900. Its very cool, but I would like to see it done in color....with blood on Sev's helmet...

I had 2 of them in my basket when they were for sale. I wasn't a hyperspace member, though, and I didn't want to pay for that membership in order to buy these. Oh well, would have made a nice profit.

These are going to look sweet with the RGS and the Spec Ops Helmet all displayed together.:banana :banana

No Im not getting that Shock Trooper one, couldnt justify two of these bad boys. Although it would be nice to have them both!

Those 2 MR Clone helms rock!!1:rock I looked at both the red and the blue one, but I couldn't afford either. If I was going to get one thing from MR it would be one of these 2 helms. They are beautiful. I'll have to settle for the small GG version that they'll hopefully bring out.

re

I am still weighing up whether or not to order the special ops helmet. :\

The Armory collection will almost certainly release a multitude of clone trooper helm variations...at a fraction of the cost. :D

The one thing Im looking forward to is the detail of the helmet and the fact that you can wear it! ahhahahaaahaha I know what Im going to wear for Halloween!:balrog

I am really looking forward to the GG Helms!:drool :drool

It would be cool if GG released a Jango Helm, a Clone Trooper Helm from Ep. 2, Clone Trooper Helm from Ep. 3, and Storm Trooper Helm from Ep. 4. It would be nice to line the 4 up in a row to see the progression of the Troops.

The bad thing is with the GG Helms I would have to be a completist! To many that are cool looking!

re

It would be cool if GG released a Jango Helm, a Clone Trooper Helm from Ep. 2, Clone Trooper Helm from Ep. 3, and Storm Trooper Helm from Ep. 4.

Elwood, the poster on rebelscum.com's (see link elsewhere on forum) site shows Jango Fett's helm as well as the clone trooper and stormtrooper helms. I would bet my LOTR helm collection (and more) on their being a clone trooper helm from ROTS. :D

Back