How Long Until Leia Exclusive Sells Out?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many days will it tale Leia exclusive to sell out?

• 1 Day

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 2 Days

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 3 Days

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 4 or more Days

Votes: 45 80.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said three days, because I'm thinking some people may not see the Star Wars fan websites until they get to work Monday. But the 7 of 9 exclusive seemed like it lasted almost a week. That surprised me.

Leia sell out?

I don't think it's gonna sell out quickly. I think 1,000 is quite high for Leia's exclusive ES, but maybe I'm underestimating her popularity. Either way, it'll be fun to see what happens! :rolleyes:

I answered "4 or more days" because I have a feeling ANH Leia might be one of the least popular SW characters. Of course, I've already ordered one for myself. :D

I voted 4 days. I agree, the edition size is rather large for the character. But my order is in and she looks great.

Has to be 4 + days as most people dont recieve the newsletter until 3 days after release....

But I got my order in.. :banana

WW :Wizard

Darth Waller said:
I answered "4 or more days" because I have a feeling ANH Leia might be one of the least popular SW characters. Of course, I've already ordered one for myself. :D

Agreed. Leia is the least appealling to me personally of the 6 announced so far.

I think it will take a few weeks.

Han as an exclusive took 2 days to sell out at 250 pieces. But that was a figure where many preferred the regular over the exclusive. This is probably the best SW exclusive they've done, it's a killer sculpt, an iconic pose and a favorite character (where are you guys getting that it's a high number for the character? Leia's on the top of my "most wanted" list!).

But I still think it will take more than 4 days.

I give it a month at least. The girls are usually a low sell. I can't see many people ordering Leia without prdering the rest of the line. As for Vader its a different story. The worst thing is the people who order for ebay. Eventhough those days are over (Luke EX.), its still has an effect. And we do have the DVD release add another 100.
I would of like to see a Lower Edition. Its going to be on the 2nd chance list guaranteed. And alot of that has to do with the high price, I also see alot of General G. being canceled. Thats way I like the lower editions. With Han theres no problems.
But my biggest surprise is the weak sales in Luke. Even the Exclusive was going cheap. The regular Edition is still available. He's the 1st SS Star Wars figure, and the one who brings balance to the force. He soldout but there must of been alot of cancelations. Well the exclusive was a bad idea, because I canceled mine for the exclusive, so there was probably around 400 cancelations, that was dumb.
________
cheap volcano vaporizer

Last edited:
Monster said:
He's the 1st SS Star Wars figure, and the one who brings balance to the force..

Actually,its Vader who brings balance to the force...

By having Luke and Leia? Luke is the real chosen one. Do we have any experts here to clarify? I'm curious.

I do know that When Anikin is Talking to the Emperor about coming back to life, thats what Jin Quan (Whoever cant spell) and Obi Wan EP4 are able to do and then Vader EP 6 (Ewok Village end of Movie) . Yoda talks about it in EP3. But only Jedi's can do it, and Vader turns good at the end. This is all from The Star Wars Magizine, they have a Q&A section its pretty good, thought I'd share it.

Monster said:
By having Luke and Leia? Luke is the real chosen one. Do we have any experts here to clarify? I'm curious.

I do know that When Anikin is Talking to the Emperor about coming back to life, thats what Jin Quan (Whoever cant spell) and Obi Wan EP4 are able to do and then Vader EP 6 (Ewok Village end of Movie) . Yoda talks about it in EP3. But only Jedi's can do it, and Vader turns good at the end. This is all from The Star Wars Magizine, they have a Q&A section its pretty good, thought I'd share it.

VADER IS THE CHOSEN ONE CAUSE HE BRINGS BALANCE TO THE FORCE BY KILLING THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH AT THE END OF EPISODE 6.PERIOD.

Yea, it won't sell too fast...

I bet it won't sell out in 4 days. In fact, if it does, I'll dress up like....

LOL

Yea Right! No way i'm doing that again

:arwen

C'mon Chris - you know you want to! I see a metal bikini in your future!

And welcome back, congrats and all that jazz!

I guess it will be a few weeks before this sells out, due to the imho relatively high ES and price - I agree largely with wat Monster stated before wrt price developments and second chance.

I won't order this one (I'll stick to Vader and Obi excl :cool: ), hopefully I'll pick up the normal version on Ebay somewhere next year.

Back