Hellboy 1:1 bust just arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hellboy 1:1 bust just arrived! Pics added

All I can really say is wow!!!! He is huge dwarfs everything else, if your a Big Red fan this is a must truely amazing looking! Hard to believe this was sculpted in 1999 :horror My 1yr old was with me when I was unpacking him he didnt know what to think first pretty afraid of the big guy but then tried to feed him his cookie :google

A VERY HUGE HUGE thanks to Adam(Darkside Collectibles) and to Sideshow for producing this awesome piece!

I can only think how cool Maul and the rest (esp Darkness) 1:1 busts are going to look. Im going to really do some thinking on the others now.

*When I find my camera I'll take some photo's of HB!!!
If you can well worth getting.

Last edited:
When I pulled the HB bust I bought from Spook out my 1 year old stood up straight and got all wided eyed and shouted "WOW! Oh boy oh boy oo boyo!" A lot of new things get the Wow treatment, but not the Wow-Oh Boy combo. Thats hot.

Usually mom mine is the same way but this one I think the size took him by surprise
2907.jpg

Viking28 said:
All I can really say is wow!!!! He is huge dwarfs everything else, if your a Big Red fan this is a must truely amazing looking! Hard to believe this was sculpted in 1999 :horror My 1yr old was with me when I was unpacking him he didnt know what to think first pretty afraid of the big guy but then tried to feed him his cookie :google

A VERY HUGE HUGE thanks to Adam(Darkside Collectibles) and to Sideshow for producing this awesome piece!

I can only think how cool Maul and the rest (esp Darkness) 1:1 busts are going to look. Im going to really do some thinking on the others now.

*When I find my camera I'll take some photo's of HB!!!
If you can well worth getting.

PICS OR BAN!!!!!!! :D

Viking28 said:
A VERY HUGE HUGE thanks to Adam (Darkside Collectibles) and to Sideshow for producing this awesome piece!

Bob and Adam joining forces to rule the collectibles retail market? LOL

I've been thinking about this one. The sculpt looks great. But its just the money.
________
S90

Last edited:
BE WARNED I AM NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER AND THIS CAMERA IS NOT THE BEST!!!

So anyway these are shot with flash so the detail is washed out, this is a awesome piece and very huge. The place were he is sitting is only for the pictures so.............

Last edited:
Like I said pitch you dont see the detail because of my horrible camera, but it is really nice.

That is a beautiful piece. If I was a Hellboy fan, I'd buy one. I love how is a concept sculpt, which makes it feel more like fine art.

I gotta admit, that super expensive Hellboy Christmas ornament looks fabulous!

Especially when we see it next to the whole $3 you spent on the picture frame for your child!

Someone needs to revise their priority list.

Have to agree with Elwood, it does look more fine art.

RevRanger, what is your beef? I can't understand where you are coming from. What has the price of a picture frame got to do with the price of fish in China? I see you are new here. So what do you collect? I suppose you don't, because your priorities are so moral, that collecting is a puerile pursuit in which you wouldn't engage in.

Back