Leia exclusive order is in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE EDITION
The Sideshow Exclusive version includes interchangeable arms, so that you may choose to display Leia with her signature blaster, or the exclusive Stormtrooper blaster that she acquisitioned aboard the Death Star.

I have NOT gotten my e-mail...But at least I was able to see this thread and order mine!
Jeez!
Nice statue...best SW one yet!

You might want to take the link down. Sideshow doesn't like people even posting the newsletter, so links would probably be a no-no.

Take the link down, but support the board by ordering through the link at the top of the Star Wars Forum! ;)
OH honey, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST PREORDERED MY FIRST PREMIUM STATUE!
:horror :hang

Leia!

Yeah, I ordered mine from the forum link. I still don't have my newsletter, but remembered someone (Dave?) saying that the pre-order might be up through the forum link before anywhere else! :banana

screamingmetal said:
I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST PREORDERED MY FIRST PREMIUM STATUE!

I thought I heard a cherry pop. :D

To beat this metaphor into the ground: Don't worry each time you do it, it will become a little less painful, until you can't wait for the next time!

:peace

Welcome to the Sideshow side! Hope you all like her. We have mor ephotos up in the gallery with different lighting. Also the excluisve version has 2 interchangeable arms.

Please also note that oil prices have also driven up manufacturing and shipping costs. So you may see that reflected a bit in new pricing!

Chicky

This one does look great, I am looking forward to it. I just hope that they lighten the complexion some, she appears to tan/reddish as opposed to the films.

I think I am going for the regular edition, I prefer exclusives that you can display as exclusives (costume, bases, etc), I don't think I like the interchangeable arms.

Just preordered my Leia exclusive! I am so glad I broke down and ordered all of these. They will make a fantastic display when all are together.

I just ordered my first SW exclusive
:banana
the SS site is veeeeery sloooooow....

Back