Let the Speculation Begin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxbeard

PF Pirate
Reaction score
Okay, I just listened to the podcast about Fantacular next week. Among all the fun stuff like chats, special deals, contests, and prizes, they mention new license announcements.

Any guesses???

The only rumor I remember is about Angel

But right now I think my most wanted would be Indy.

But in truth, I'm expecting any announcement to be something I would have never guessed in a million years :confused:

From the non-inside rumors that I heard.......it is.........Buck Rodgers.

Not really......I have no inside information.

I'll take a wild guess and say a 1/6 Angel line, and 1/6 or 1/4, or maybe both, Lord of the Rings.

oxbeard said:
But in truth, I'm expecting any announcement to be something I would have never guessed in a million years :confused:

My thoughts exaclty....something totally unexpected.

I REALLY hope they announce the 1/4 PF LOTR line.

Don't lie Gruson. I know you would rather have a 1/4 Jack Sparrow then a 1/4 Lurtz in armour. Or am I :confused:?

Sparrow!??! GARBAGE IMO.

:)

Bring on 1/4 Lurtz!

I doubt it will happen but that would be an amazing 1/4 PF figure.

wot ever happened to the Dead Line?
O well I want ANGEL! I never got the angel figure, and I want cordy and doylw and gun and wesley anf fred...ect.

I wants a new zombie to play with...
913225747-Zombie_emoticon.gif

I'm hoping Firefly 1/4 or Buffy 1/4 or Terminator 1/4
but rumour is
Harry Potter 1/4

Potter would be kind of cool.

I just hope they make the real Dumbledore (Richard Harris).

The new one is really bad.

I'm guessing 1/6 Angel but I'd love Firefly. The Buffy line has definitely slowed down with Dru on her way and Darla being the only figure still coming. I'm pretty sure last year at this time there were a bunch of figures waiting in the wings so I'm guessing the slow down is to announce the Angel line.

Angel line is my top pick, wel my most wanted. then ive stressed it over and over but

1/6 RIPLEY.

and firefly license.

1/4 LOTR would be amazing, but I won't get my hopes up yet.

SS has said that they obviously want to do a 1/4 Indy, but they haven't been able to get the license for it. It seems strange that CM was able to get it.

1/4 Potter would be decent, but I'm not into those books/films. There could be some excellent creatures, though, if done correctly.

Hadn't heard the rumor about HP 1/4 scale. I could definitely get on board with those!!

Back