Kojun Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I read that Kojun custom made a Darth Maul? Anyone here has one, or could provide some pics? I was thinking of getting one, since HT isnt making any SW at the moment.

I haven't heard of this... a really good version was made by Callous though, even a nice fully tattooed one

Pics of the callous one? What base did he made it out of?

Not sure, the sculpt was original. Not sure about the body, but its a very impressive figure. Not sure where there are images of it though, hopefully someone here can post them.

Callous does amazing work. I really wanted to get a Coleman Trebort head he had made but my oral surgery took precedence.

Not sure, the sculpt was original. Not sure about the body, but its a very impressive figure. Not sure where there are images of it though, hopefully someone here can post them.

no it was a recast of gentle giant. He only painted it. Only a head, no body or anything

My Callous:

767864373_f38a284050_b.jpg

766637098_b322c42fa9_b.jpg

What body and clothes did you use? Looks pretty good.

And did someone say painted body?

Those clothes are SS, the body is on a Medi. These were taken before the Medi version existed, and are the only shots I took of this setup.

Painted body I think was done as a one off (AFAIK). Not sure if he ever sold it. Was pretty cool. I dont have any images of it off hand, but Im sure with some persistence, you could find it on these boards or on OSW.

So let me get this straight, in order to get the perfect maul, I'm gonna need a callous head sculpt, a medicom body and clothes, and a SS belt and lightsaber?

Is it possible to use a HT body with the medicom clothes?

Back