Kotobukiya Jim Lee Batman 1/6 Scale PVC Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Well I saw this and my Jaw Dropped! I had to review it! cause i think this is one of the most awesomesst Batman and for that matter Kotobukiya statues i have seen!!! Enjoy the review and the pics!

Review!!!!!

Batman05.jpg

Batman02.jpg

Batman04.jpg

Batman01.jpg

Batman03.jpg

I saw this in person and it really is a nice statue. I'm more of a Superman fan myself, but if I were to pick up a Batman, it would be this or the Alex Ross Dark Crusader statue. Nice pics p!tu, and congrats on picking it up man. :D

It definitely looks like Lee's Batman, but I think the painters went a little too heavy on the black shadows.

I agree, the suit itself is supposed to be more grey. Or is it the flash doing it P? It's a great sculpt and pose though, looks good.

No at the end of my review i say, thats the only complain i have about this statue. I would have loved it to be more Grey and Blue. not so many shadows. Still and awesome piece!

Great review:rock Koto and DC Direct Full Size Jim Lee Batman (Hush) Statue are my favorite representation of the Dark Knight.

Don't like the DC Direct one too much, the Superman counterpart is AWESOME though, have that. The Batman's head sculpt is quite off, and the hand position is extremely awkward, and not accurate to the image it is based off of.

Anything by Jim Lee rules. Im not surprised that this is no different.

It's possible to get it as low as $60 if you're lucky on Ebay or at cons, I'd say $80-$90 isn't bad though.

Back