hell-o from singapore!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chouzi

Super Freak
Reaction score
not really new..but haven't been said hi since i got here....

i'm from singapore... 12" collector... after joining this forum...MY GWAD! all the customs made by the guys here made me really poor! lol..

anyway.. love the update to news here and the funny conversation u guys had... hope to share photos of my collection soon!

cheers!
:chew (i love this icon! lols)

not really new..but haven't been said hi since i got here....

i'm from singapore... 12" collector... after joining this forum...MY GWAD! all the customs made by the guys here made me really poor! lol..

anyway.. love the update to news here and the funny conversation u guys had... hope to share photos of my collection soon!

cheers!
:chew:emperor (i love malice he's my hero! :lecture)

this ones better :bunnydanc

beware of king dorkness and body the cursed

singapore is pretty awesome...love the food...it's like a mix of all asia

oh and welcome haha

woohoo! thanks guys....singapore got loads of yummy food...just a tad too boring for other activities haha!...

and houses here too expensive... don't have alot of space for displaying my toy collections.. :/

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Hello Chouzi. I don't think I've seen you on the boards, but I'm new, too. Hope to get to know you better!

hey cloud!... thanks for the welcome... didn't comment alot..but bought quite a number of stuff from fellow members here already... especially the custom section of this forum~!:chew

Back