NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again. :D

Now that we got LANDO, who's on deck?

Tarkin?

Greedo?

Snowtrooper?

Hoth rebel?

Hoth Leia?

Count Dooku?

Emperor?

BOBA FETT will be at SDCC, so don't bother calling that one.

And let's not get into the "Chewie - Droids" thing either.

I hope for a Tarkin. I need him in 1/6 so I don't get tempted to buy him in PF.

SOLD and SOLD. For sure.

Snowtrooper, TIE pilot, Scout Trooper are definitely this year. But like Lando mixed it up, hopefully we'll get Tarkin before they move into trooper variations every month.
you say boba fett for SDCC, but i'm thinking 1/6 scout trooper on bike.

I'd really like to see Dooku or Yoda (which I'm not sure is going to happen). Armored wise I'd like see some of the Clone Commanders (Cody would be great) but I'd be tempted to get a snowtrooper or tie pilot.

i'll agree about a snow trooper.............i just hope that ssc is reading about all the tweaks with the st and will take into account on future armor releases. i for one dont mind doing tweaks and adjustments because i find a lot of joy in doing so but i can sympathize with those that expect a figure out of the box that doesnt need modding.....:cool:

How about a Hoth Han with a really good head sculpt to replace the Bespin Han, or better yet a Return of the Jedi Han with a great head sculpt to once again replace the Bespin Han?

These are two characters I would pay Hot Toy prices for them to be done right. Sideshow still hasn't given us the finger. :D

2nb84mg.jpg

I bet someone like to give ya the finger. :lol :p

i'd like to give leia the finger but in a different way.:naughty

Careful... :nono

I'm hoping for an alien (specifically an ANH cantina alien)--- Greedo or Hammerhead.

It's time for SSC to stop doing the comfortable at the 1/6 level and start to hit the ball out of the park as they seemingly are at the 1:1 level (Greedo, Bossk, and now Admiral Ackbar).

But it'll probably be another armoured trooper.

If it is an armored trooper I hope its Rex to go along with Clone Obi.

please sideshow, we need Chewie :chew if not a snowtrooper or a deathstar gunner would be great also. :D

Back