1/6 Wolves on Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seen that one in person, actualy, it's pretty good. it just needs some modding.. i'll prolly get that one, decapitate it, reposition th head, and then when i sculpt on the shaggy wolf "Mane" it will dover up the cut.

Aw hell NO!!! That dog look nothing like timber besides it looks to timid to be Timber

I guess it depends on how you are displaying SE. I mean, Timber is not a rabid wolf. He's not going to be snarling and drooling all the time. I am posing my SE in a kind of quietly intense pose, like the one on the proto pics where he has has fists clenched. This wolf would work well for that pose. A ravenous, slavering wolf would not compliment that pose very well. I get what others are saying, though. This wolf will work for my purposes, though.

i've seen that wolf before but i didnt like the harness on him. and part of it is sculpted on so it's not removable. i've looked at several wolf figures and statues but nothing looked very good.

no matter WHAT 1/6 dog you get, and trust me, it will be a dog, not a wolf, SOME resculpting will be required. wolves have extra fur on their front shoulders simular to a mane on a lion. sculpting this onto the dog in preeny's post will take care of his harness.
Dog's lack the "mane" so any 1/6 dog you get will nver look exactly right becuase of this.

I have a wolf that came with the enemy ace set a few years back that I think will work pretty good for snake......you guys should look for that one

WOw. it is perfect... but no way in hell i'm spending that much. so resculpting here i come!

Unless you're willing to send your wolf to someone to recast it.

actually how does the recasting process work....I'd be down to help my fellow freaks

Courtesy of Monkey Depot, here's my Timber. Captures the attitude perfectly. I plan on painting over the tan with white and then doing a white wash over the black:

D3220-T269-2T.jpg

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Figure_Dragon_Mean_Dog_Laika_p/d3220-t269.htm

Back