1/6 Medicom RAH Star Wars Han Solo - A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
And like that the other was gone.

:lol

No more Medi vs SS please. Pretty please?

Here's some pics and a review, if you like it awesome, if you don't awesome.
:peace

Medicom Han Solo
Six Scale Sickness: Medicom Han Solo

HanSolo030.jpg

HanSolo024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Medicom Han Solo Image thread.

You can get it cheap at Corner Store Comic's 20% off sale (coupon code "stimulus")

Is that just good today?

I have no idea, but I would jump on it now.

(if you are into that Medicom-type stuff). :wave

EDIT: You deleted your post, KD. :lol

Yes i did saw it was today only

Too bad they won't offer the Stormtrooper.

Last edited:

Looks really good. The face might be a little chubby though. Definitely plan on picking this one up someday.

So, it's a brand new day ...

Thanks for posting that flickr link Krayt - had not seen that photo set before.

So do any of you guys have this in hand yet, because I haven't seen any local photos, just the images on ebay and the links you've posted.

That cornerstore deal is pretty sweet - doesn't seem like it will get better than that for some time.

Those pics bring up a non-Solo Medicom question that I have: I have the SM3 Spidey that I got a couple of weeks ago, and he comes with a stand that looks very similar to Solos (I'm guessing the same one).

Are you supposed to put the little ring around the guy's waist somehow? If so, I don't see how it won't break. Seems like it is almost narrow enough to go around his leg, but not quite.

Are you supposed to put the little ring around the guy's waist somehow? If so, I don't see how it won't break. Seems like it is almost narrow enough to go around his leg, but not quite.

Those rings usually just go around the thigh portion of the leg, not the waist. It's a little awkward and I've never been able to quite get them to sit to my liking on the figure. I have the Medicom Boba Fett and luckily did not need the stand at all to keep him upright.

^

Usually you don't need a stand for medicom figures. But the wider ones can go around the waist, i never do that cause it can get tight. Those things can bend like crazy though, but i just use the thigh ones if i need to.

So do any of you guys have this in hand yet, because I haven't seen any local photos,

Those are Electrorocks pics, Mine won't be here till next week, i know tinster and a few others are getting theirs next week as well.

Edited out photos. Don't want to give off the wrong impression because this is a nice fig

Last edited:

The head looks kind of big for the body. I think Medi should start development on a man sized bodies. Han looks like little kid. Maybe its the angle of the picture.

When I get him and post my pics, he'll look like Han alright.

Back