Medicom Rocketeer 2.5 (1/6th Scale Figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
?Just saw this in the sideshow newlsetter! One of my all time favorite movies.

So sorry i missed the first two, but Glad to have a shot at getting one!
From the live-action Disney classic, Sideshow is pleased to announce the Rocketeer RAH 12-inch Figure from Medicom Toy. This outstanding 1:6 scale figure is of the highest quality and detail, ready to take life on your shelf in any dynamic pose that you desire. Medicom Toy's RAH body is one of the most articulated 12-inch figure bodies available, capable of nearly any pose that the human body can achieve.

rocketeer.jpg

Re: Medicom Rocketeer 2.5?!

If I can get the site to load i'll be pre-ordering. Missed out the last 2 times it was available.

I see smaller buttons and better boots right off the bat in that pic. Depending on the price I may pick this up...again.

I see smaller buttons and better boots right off the bat in that pic. Depending on the price I may pick this up...again.

yeah, the jacket was the first thing that looked better than previous versions. I think the hands, gun, and probably the rocket are re-use. The pants seems to fit better as well. Overall a lot less bulky.

It is a bit orange but I'm hoping it's just the pic. Looks nice overall though.

I think it's odd that they're revisiting this for a third time though. I wonder what they expect in terms of sales.

i love my version 2. this would have been awesome with a head sculpt of bill campbell :( siigh..maybe version 3

Good point. That would have definitely been cool.

I ordered one but am thinking of getting a TT body for it. Campbell is a tall guy and that Medicom shrimp body just ain't gonna cut it.

Typical Medicom price. I'd like to replace the one I sold to galactiboy someday but I think I'll wait. If it had the Cambell sculpt like you guys mentioned I wouldn't have hesitated. Sure does look nice though.

Good point. That would have definitely been cool.

I ordered one but am thinking of getting a TT body for it. Campbell is a tall guy and that Medicom shrimp body just ain't gonna cut it.

no way it would fit the clothes, unfortunately, unles you could get one of those newer slim true-types however

a 3rd?!WTF?!!!

Well this is a chance for me to pick it up at a fair price,always loved Rocketeer as a kid but the V1 and 2 are damn expensive if you go ebay now so...GOOD FOR ME!:D

Nice..missed the first two because I was not yet into 1/6 full time...Now my Rondo fig will have a playmate...

Back