Weird AT-AT Dream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is somewhat off-topic.

I had a very vivid dream last night that I went to The Dollar Tree and was surprised to find the Hasbro AT-AT for $16. I quickly bought it. They also had the AT-ST, but I didn't have enough money for it in my dream.:lol

I haven't collected the Hasbro figures for a very long time and wasn't even thinking of AT-AT's at all. I found it to be strange and a little humorous, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Back when I was trying to complete a set of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures (which took nearly a year) I would have odd dreams about finding ones I was missing, or really odd figuers I never knew existed, etc. Gotta say, dreaming about collectibles makes me feel even more like I'm a terminal geek :lol

Yeah, me too. I'm a super nerd. Why can't my dreams be filled with beautiful women instead of AT-AT's?

And on the topic of those M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, I traded all of my Battle Beasts for a bunch of those guys 6 or 7 years ago, and then my mom just threw them all away. Now I have no Battle Beasts or M.U.S.C.L.E. men. Fate is a cruel mistress.

Last edited:
When I was a kid I always had dreams that I was locked in at the local Toys R Us and got to play with all the toys all night long! They were very vivid dreams. I'm now 37 and I had the same dream again a few months ago, I was a kid in the dream, and it was a most enjoyable dream I must say! What a nerd!!

I had this wierd dream years ago in which I rolled a Hamburger wrapped in tissue through a Forrest. I had this dream several times and I still don´t know why I had this dream or what my subconsciousness wanted me to know.

This is the kind of stuff you don´t normally tell people. But this is the Internet ... :banana

I have a vivid dream of being in a Wal-mart or Toys R Us and there are vintage figures and vehicles everywhere. I always end up grabbing a vintage A-wing and an AT-ST first in the dream.

Those are the dreams that piss me off in the morning. :(

Oww man I wish I still had those dreams, about saucy women that is! I had a dream about an AT-AT it was one 1/6th scale, it was truly magnificent and very very big!!! Ggrrr I want women in my dreams not star wars dollies!!!!!!!!
That does not make be a bad man does it?? :banghead

Dorgmal

LOL.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl You guys crack me up. For the life of me I cant remember any of my dreams, however my wife says I moan a lot.:naughty So I guess if I don't remember I have nothing to feel bad about.

When I was collecting Star Wars figures I used to have dreams about finding new figures all the time. In my dreams Hasbro even made figures of Tattooine civilians.

Back