Harry Potter wands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Curse you ArwenEvenstar!

She pointed out some auctions for rare Japan only wands from Goblet of Fire and being the fool I am, I bit.

I just spent $300 on a bunch of sticks....:horror

post pics when you get 'em!

I wouldnt get them ever coz im not a potter fan but I'd love to see them! :D

You could also get your own hand-made wand from Alivan's. Would be cheaper sticks :wacky

Sorry Dave. :wacky
I ordered the 3 Tri Wizard wands as well. theyre pretty good for the price ($40) but this also means that now Im going to have to get the Noble Collection ones as well. :banghead :banana

I have the NC's of Harry, Ron and Hermione, but I liked the stand they came with so I got these versions as well. I'll compare them when they come in and sell the ones that aren't as good.

And the 3 champion wands are very distinctive, had to get them too. With all the NC ones - Snape, Dumbledore, Voldemort, Lucius, Draco and these 6, I guess I'll have to make a wand case or something.

Actually upon second viewing I htink the Noble ones look quite badly presented. The display looks like a fish tank to me. I think the Japan ones are alot nicer for the money. :D

If it looks like the one I see on eBay, the Japan version looks like a pipe rack to me. I prefer the look of the NC version.

I prefer the NC display case, although I rather it was wallmounted. Guess I gotta get these too....*sigh*

They added a bunch of other stuff like the dragons and house pens. Why is it NC stuff seems so...kitchsy.... compared to MR and other companies? Sure those dragons are only 3.5 inches, but they don't look good at all.

Last edited:
eesh the dragons look horrific. I could hardly even make out what they were meant to be.
I still dont like the NC wands more. The display for the Tri Wizard wands just looks really tacky to me. Id rather display the wands just presentde in the boxes with the lids detached. Although I dont mind the wand holders you can buy (the lightning scar ones) and that would be a second option for me to display them. But on the whole I think the Japan ones are alot nicer and are apparently better made. :joy

Wow! Those look very nice! :rock

Before seeing them I thought - Who would want the wands from HP. :rolleyes:

Well, now after seeing them, I can understand! :banghead

I'd imagine one would collect the complete wand set(s) just like a Star Wars
fan would collect lightsabers or a LOTR fan would collect swords.

So many damned things out there that are cool! :banghead

JS :)

Back