Hi ya peeps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helpmepleaseimnuts

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there peeps, names mr nuts (Guy).

I started collecting about a year back and joined the freaks forums then due to problems and having to redecorate most the house (witch blew all my savings) i had to stop collecting just after i started, i was gutted so i tryed to leave the world of collectors behind me as it felt i was rubbing salt in a very open wound as collecting really made me happy.... i slowly lost contact with the friends i made witch hurt aswell...

But thats all over baby, lifes sorted and the collecting has started again and the passion has resumed lol thats why i decided to get my ass back on here to hang with all the fellow collectors and post in the Introductions page as i feel a newbie again.

i started doing my vids on youtube again (helpmepleaseimnuts) if any1 has seen them

to the other stuff..
I live in england and work for BMW MINI
My ebay acc is Devilguy666
I collect what my eye enjoys and also i love the aliens/preds like we all do but my collection is small at the mo witch im soon hoping to change lol

God its good to be back :banana

the vids rock :rock:rock i have a strange need for a venom LSB now :lol cant quite make out where that accent is from though :dunno :lol

the vids rock :rock:rock i have a strange need for a venom LSB now :lol cant quite make out where that accent is from though :dunno :lol

Lol im from Oxford m8.. told i sound like a farmer but its all good lol, thanks for the comment about the vids, hoping to stick a LSB venom on youtube later .. its just so cool and looks ace

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back