Grievous PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted to make one but dont have the skills to do it,
Have seen custo PF Maul ones on e bay before now,
If someone were to do the Grievous ones I think they could make a killing!!!

Got one made for my Mr Grievous by a local seamstress at a cost of around $60 and its great if not better than the original as I had wire put in all around the edge which means you can style it how you like and it does not sit as heavily on the very delicate shoulder pieces of the statue. Can try and post some pics if you like. The only thing it does'nt have is the sign on the back of the cape but you don't really see the back anyway!!

hi Bonesey,
can you ask them if they are able to make a second one please?

Why SS made the cape an exclusive baffles my mind since it makes the PF truly one of the best. Wish you guys luck on getting a custom cape for this PF. If done correctly, it will make a good PF great!!

hi Bonesey,

Hiya...
I can ask for you but when I suggested it to her (that she could make a killing!!) she did'nt seem to enthusiastic about making another!! Will pop down before the weekend for you though and try my best to persuade her ok.

Why SS made the cape an exclusive baffles my mind since it makes the PF truly one of the best. Wish you guys luck on getting a custom cape for this PF. If done correctly, it will make a good PF great!!
Yeah, I dont really understand why they put a cape on a piece to help it sell either :confused::confused:

Cheers Bonesey, keep me updated, if not though no probs! :banana

Got one made for my Mr Grievous by a local seamstress at a cost of around $60 and its great if not better than the original as I had wire put in all around the edge which means you can style it how you like and it does not sit as heavily on the very delicate shoulder pieces of the statue. Can try and post some pics if you like. The only thing it does'nt have is the sign on the back of the cape but you don't really see the back anyway!!

Can you please post some pics? I really wish someone was making custom capes.

Just took these pics. As with the Moria orc PF, the colour is not accurate. The inside is a deeper red velvety material and not the orange shiny one that it seems. Its currently getting dark so I have to use the flash I'm afraid.

Last edited:
hi Bonesey,

Hey Al...sorry I have not got back to you....I hav'nt managed to get to the shop yet as I had tom wortk late this week.....will get down there tomorrow for you ok. The measeurements are as follows......

Will write tomorrow!

I could probably have my wife whip a few of these out no problem, she's been sewing for plenty of years and not that I'm an expert, but a cape doesn't look terribly difficult! Once she gets up in a few hours, I'll find out.

LOL I have seen plenty of members on these forum get they're wives to sew clothes for all their action figures. I bet they never imagined they would be sewing little jackets and capes for toys.:rotfl

I could probably have my wife whip a few of these out no problem, she's been sewing for plenty of years and not that I'm an expert, but a cape doesn't look terribly difficult! Once she gets up in a few hours, I'll find out.

Depends how well you want it made I guess. The seamstress I went to said it was a pain in the ass because of the silver stitching all the way through the inside. If you look closely at mine -that is not a pattern on the red but stitching!!

wow I thought that was a pattern. Awesome, how long did it take her to do that?

Back