Shells drawings..Southpark - Simpsons - PIXAR - Disney - animals - TV - & more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals

Well, its been a very long time since I put any of my Artwork on display so be gentle :eek:

When looking through stuff yesterday my carer found this, my collage for SouthPark that I did about a year after it started on air so it's agood few years old.
Its slightly larger than A1, please excuse the ragged edges and the smudge on Kyles hat, like I say everything has been packed away for many years now.

Hope you like it
x :peace

southpark.jpg

Top Left, Kenny:
000_0003_00.jpg

Bottom Left, Stan and Mr Hankey:
000_0004_00.jpg

Middle section, Cartman & Alien:
cartman2.jpg

Top Right, Alien ship - Mr Mackey-Terence and Philip
000_0005.jpg

Bottom Right, Kyle and Ike.
000_0006-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Anyone like SouthPark???

I don't watch South Park at all, but that looks amazing Shell! You have some serious talent my friend!! :clap Did you actually draw that, or is it a different type of art?

Thanks pal.
Yeah I drew it all out first, then used various pieces of the correct colour card and paper and cut each individual piece/part out and stuck it on in layers.
Pretty much did it how the guys did it when they first started, one layer, piece at a time with a lot of glue, double sided tape and patience.

It looks pretty good in hand(apart from the odd blemish with it being a few years old and handled), because its been done with layers of things I put on it, it stands out and actually looks a little 3D.

I did a few of these for people that bought them back in the day, variations and different scenes, unfortunately I didnt have a camera at the time so didnt get pics but have done several of these.
This is the one I kept for myself :duff

Glad you like it mate, thanks for the kind words :rock
x :wave

I really do like it, it's unique and I thought I noticed a bit of a 3 dimensional thing going on with it. :D

Do you still do artwork?

Thanks BM, I'll have a look :rock

I havn't done any in a while because of my health, but we been going through my things recently and I keep finding artwork/painings/drawings etc that I have done in the past.

I used to be a very keen artist, even had an exhibition and sold many pieces, then did many by commission.
I do love it, its very soothing until I get to a difficult part (then its more of a challenge) as I'm a bit of a perfectionist so whether using paint, pencil, charcoal, crayons or paper like the SouthPark Collage it has to be perfect for me :rock

I'm glad you like it so much pal, I was a little reluctant to post it as I've not shown any work for years so this was a big thing for me :duff
Thank you :rock :wave

I'm glad you posted it. I'd love to see more of your work if you ever feel like putting some more up. :)

That brings back memories of the early seasons of South Park. Awesome job!

I'm glad you posted it. I'd love to see more of your work if you ever feel like putting some more up. :)
I might my friend.....I might ;) :wave
That brings back memories of the early seasons of South Park. Awesome job!
Yeah I think it was in its first season or 2 when I made it, I remember I loved the show and really enjoyed making the piece, then I got commissions to make more which was excellent.
Strangely I've not watched it since :lol

Thanks DW, much appreciated :bow
x :D

SP has had some good shows during the last few seasons, but the consistancy just isn't there.

:lol:lol thats so awesome :clap id like to see more :rock

is this a small example of what goes on in your head shell :lol:lol

:duff

Wow, well done! That looks amazing!
I dont just love South Park... sometimes I feel that I live for it.
I watch it every single night before bed time, I take it with me on my laptop everywhere I go, I count the days and minutes to the next episode!

I LOVE South Park and that looks like it's straight out of the show! Excellent work!! That's awesome, you did a great job

Thats really really great work there Shell...never realised you were so artistically talented :rock:rock

Might have to try and pursuade you to do an LOTR commision for me :clap

Post more if you can!!!

I don't watch South Park at all, but that looks amazing Shell! You have some serious talent my friend!! :clap Did you actually draw that, or is it a different type of art?

You don't watch Southpark at all, this is not right.:google
It's the only show that just gets better and better.

Thank you all so much for the very kind and awesome comments :eek:.
Its good to know that you guys like this piece and saying it looks as good as in the programme is very flattering, thank you. I know I really enjoyed making it.
Yeah Sluggie, sometimes a little madness comes out in my pics, what can I say :dunno :lol

As I menioned I did several commissions of SP, some of Cartman (he was the most popular), some of other characters from the series.
I was thinking back last night and remembered that I did commissions for many other animated characters done in this method including Roger Rabbit, Bugs Bunny and Tweety to name a few.
I just wish I had taken pics of them all. :banghead

So, in honour that Dave is considering a Disney Section, I give you a couple of animated pieces from one of my sketchbooks.
Now bear in mind I did these when I was about 14-ish so only really knew coloured pencils.
The exception is the W&G piccie, I think I did that when they first appeared and I was gonna do a big drawing but didn't get chance and just did a quick sketch instead.

The Land Before Time
000_0002.jpg

Good old Mickey Mouse
000_0003-2.jpg

Quick Wallace and Gromit Sketch
000_0004.jpg

Hope you like them

Those are pure awesomeness Shell!!! :rock2 I love the Land Before Time sketch, that was my favorite movie when I was younger, and I still think it's great. I can't believe you were that good when you were 14. :google

One of my all time faves too, yep yep yep :lol :rock
Thanks pal :bow
Yeah I loved Drawing and Sketching, still do to be honest. Its definately my favourite medium, as much as I love painting with Acrylics/Watercolours etc, standard freehand drawing has always been my favourite.
x :wave

That's great that you enjoy it so much. I just wish I had a talent like that, it must really feel good. Keep posting more of your work! :D

these really are great shell :rock:rock

i actually found some of my old artwork aswell yesterday, just drawings i done when i was 7-8 of dragonball z (anime show i used to watch) i dont think ill post them cause they really are awful :lol:lol but still funny to look at, nice to take a trip down memory lane.

Back