Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxbeard

PF Pirate
Reaction score
I know it's not quite over, but Spooktacular has been outstanding for me again this year. My wife even got interested in the trivia questions and actually spent quite a bit of time at the pc with me.

I just want to say thank you yet again to Dusty, Marc, and Chicky and the rest of the SS staff for doing this for us.

It has been incredible :D

Same for me.....Sideshow is the only company who cares that much about the people who buy their stuff...

Chicky, Dusty and Marc you are the Cream of the Sideshow Crop.
While I did not win any of the official prizes for Spook I did get some
great deals and some nice freebies with them.
Thanks again and I can't wait for more fun and games

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. Sideshow really goes the extra mile to show how much their fans mean to them.

I can't remember last year's Spooktacular very much but I do remember this year's event! What a blast it was! I got way too little sleep like I heard some people experienced last year... sigh.

But now it's time for sleep.. until the FANTACULAR!

Thank you Dusty, Chicky, Marc and all the others who are behind the scenes!

Ditto! Thanks to the sideshow staff for having it, and for all the freaks that helped me enjoy it. Spook was a very good time.

I'd like to add my thanks to Sideshow for going to all the trouble of putting on an event like this. I was looking at the LONG list of prizes that were given out (and it's not even complete yet). Add up the retail prices of all the free gifts given away throughout the last few days and ask yourself what other company would go to such great lengths to give away so much stuff! Only Sideshow spends this much time and attention on us and offers this kind of interaction with their customers. We all love you, Sideshow! Thanks for working so hard this weekend!
:ccheerlea

SS continues to go above and beyond the call, thanks guys/gals for all your hard work, making things so much fun!

I had a blast ----- can't wait till next year! :wacky

Thank you to SS, Chicky, Dusty, and Marc for making Spooktacular so enjoyable. Also I would like to thank those on the chat board for so much fun, and those who gave away their own stuff in contests. Truly a great and generous bunch of people. :rock2

Yes, thank you everyone at SS including Chicky, Dusty, and Marc. I bought a few items I had been eyeing on the site for a while now. Also got great discounts on them.

Thanks, it was fun!

Just want to echo what everyone else said. Dusty, Marc, and Chicky were great. Sideshow had terrific prizes and discounts.And the board members themselves were very generous in offering prizes. Had a very fun six days.

Thank you SS team for everything and thanks to all the people in the chat room who were great as well!

Thank you Sideshow!

Thank you Sideshow for the grand time! It has been fun! :clap :bouncin

And sometimes, a little frustrating... :computer

But I still enjoyed every minute of it!!! :winkpumpk :blissy

Is this a thank you thread???

If so then...

Thanks to pordey for giving away some of this stuff and also the Sideshow team of course! Dun have to name names, we all know who they are!

Had a fun time chatting and taking part in contests! :joy

Now... for fantacular, esp for those lotr fans. :D

What can be said that hasnt been said twice already? Thank you just doesnt seem like enough...you guys worked so hard and put up with so much just to make us happy, and you acomplished that over and over again. Even the people who walked away with little or nothing had a great time, and those of us who walked away with a prize or just a killer deal are even more greatful. Sideshow, you continue to show your quality in the way you treat your fans, and the wonderful staff you hire. They just don't come any better than Chicky :zzwhip , Bust--er--DUSTY :newangel , and MARC :love . Heck it was worth it just to hang out with them! So thanks a million to everyone involved on the SS end, and thanks a million +2 to all of the independent collectors who did their own giveaways.
:mexwave :winkpumpk :mexwave
And thanks to all the new e-pals I made! You guys made a horrible week fun for me, and I appreciate that more than anything! :peace

It was truly fun ... great times were had!

Thanks to Dusty, Chicky, Marc and especially the BuddhaCat for tolerance, excitement and ample cat hair. It was a Spooktacular to Be Remembered.

Extra thanks to Hyarion for working 2 nights to finally get my gerbil-powered computer into the OCR. Above & beyond the call of duty!

Next year, though, the Grond lint behind the Green Door is mine ... be warned. :naughty bwahahaha

I just want to make a special shout-out to all those collectors who gave away their own personal items in the chat. I was amazed and gladdened to see that. You have such a wonderful community here - I'm very happy to be a part of it :banana

And while we're thanking people - thank ALL OF YOU for making Spooktacular what it is. It wouldn't be anything without the fans!! It'd just be us crazy Sideshow people online begging for someone to pay attention to our shenanigans - so THANK YOU from all of us!!!

:fireworks

Back