GG Mini-Busts: The Next Batch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gazmog

It's widely rumoured that aside from the Sandtrooper assortment coming our way, there MAY be the following in the pipeline: Royal Guard, Chewbacca, TIE fighter pilot and Salacious Crumb.

What would you like to see emerge post-ROTS? Personally, I would love to have:

Battle droid assortment (a la Clonetrooper ranks)
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Grievous
Palpatine
Poggle the Lesser and a Geonosian soldier
Other Separatist leaders, e.g Shu Mai, Nute Gunray, San Hill, etc.
Death Star Gunner
Lando
Luke Jedi
...and a peppering of others from the 6 movies

Agreed, and I want to see the production of those stepped, but it seems the mini-busts, being affordable, are in pole position at the moment. I can't wait to see the Biker Scout Diorama and the Luke on Tauntaun from the statue range, not to mention the Armoury Collection (being a helm collector also). It's just a waiting game. Given that the Sandtroopers were a venture undertaken at the pleadings (perhaps too strong a word) of collectors and fans, you can see what the fanbase of GG crave most at this time.

This is a nice read:

GG News

I would love to see:

Lando
Zuckuss
4Lom
Aurra sing
Old Ben Kenobie
Maul
Sidious/Palpatine
Kit Fisto
AT - AT driver
Super Battle Droid
and maybe a RANCOR bust or Full Size :google

We also need a GREEDO FS :naughty Yeah like thats gonna happen :doh

re

How could I forget the Snowtrooper...a Jawa...and a Tusken raider??? :doh :rolleyes :smokin

Will we ever see an astromech droid make it into the line? They could really rake in the dough with all those colour variations. :p

Anyone like to see a rendition of the Ewoks? :D I would like to see more of Jabba's cronys, like many of the skiff guards...and BIB!!!!!! Gotta have Bib Fortuna and Oola! :ar

Re: re

O man wouldnt a Snowtrooper make a awesome statue!

Ive also seen this list

March Sandtrooper Mini Bust
March Bust-Up Series 3
March C3-PO Statue C-3PO

May Leia Boussh Mini Bust
May Darth Vader Statue
May CW Grievous Maquette

June Darth Vader Mini Bust

July Bust Ups series 4 / Episode III
July Yoda Mini Bust

August Han Solo Mini Bust
August Darth Maul Statue

September Grievous Mini Bust

October Royal Guard Mini Bust
October Boba Fett Statue
October Bust ups series 5 / Mos Eisley Cantina

November Emperor Mini Bust
November Luke Skywalker on Tauntaun Statue

re

Oh my god, get me the smelling salts somebody!!! :drool :drool :drool :eek Wow, that is some list Viking, thanks!

Another Vader mini-bust...from EP3 I take it. Hmmm, nice.

Good (and expensive) times lie ahead. :rock :p

How about a Lobot, or an Ugnaught bust.
So many characters, so little poly.
Or how about the ultimate SW environment..........in ESB.... Vader and Luke...... on the catwalk in the Bespin core.....and the whole thing is set up so you can hang it on your wall so it projects into the room.
"Luke, I am your father"

I'd love to see a bust of the new clone troopers.... and general greivous.

yeah.... that'd about do it.

i'd like to see a qui-gon jinn bust.

i really can't believe GG isn't going to be making more ROTS stuff for release this summer.:dunno

re

I'd love to see a bust of the new clone troopers

That's my greatest wish. I don't care about ranks, just a plain white infantry trooper like the stormie and clonetrooper before it. That way I can display a chronology of the stormtrooper's development. :rock Perhaps GG's thinking in regard to the statues is to release low (relatively) ES prolific characters that form the basis of a memorable moment from each film.

So after Luke on Tautaun, what next for the dioramas? Jabba with Leia? Tusken on Bantha? Nice! Luke in speeder? Time will tell.

Will they ever release R2 as a statue? :idea

The Darth Maul prototype was shown at Toyfair, and I heard it was highly protected from the cameras.....

re

I heard from Danny (Wiki) that it's Maul from his duel with Qui-Gon on Tatooine: hooded and with one lightsaber blade ignited. Is that right, Azog?

Funny you should mention protection from cameras. When I went to the NEC for a major convention back in March 99 shortly before the opening of TPM, the staff of Forbidden Planet were EXTREMELY protective of Ray Park, and went to great lengths to prevent his photograph being taken. It was quite amusing watching people snatch a shot of him, only to have some fat guy in a tight-fitting T-shirt lunge at them. :lol I got that month's issue of Vanity Fair autographed by him...Ray Park, not the fat guy. :p

Heres the Attakus statues coming:
SandTrooper
Wicket
Gammorean Guard
Bib Fortuna
Tusken Raider
Pilot Tie Fighter
Probe Droid
Jedi Skywalker
Oola

re

Nice assortment.:rock Sadly too pricey for me. I have my hands full with LOTR (small and cheap...ish orders), GG and Kong.

re

That is NICE!!!!! :eek :rock Ah, harking back to the good old days when humans spoke to muppets instead of blue screen. :D Thanks for posting. :wave Yeah, can't wait to get it later next week. I can't begin to imagine what the other dioramas will look like. :drool Well, one thing is for sure, we'll have a snow base perhaps even 17" long.

Yeah, my favorite thing about the dioramas are their bases. The snow base will be great!! I probably would have passed on the Dewback if it didn't have the sand base. The Dewback's footprints, C-3PO's footprints, and the ripples in the sand are beautiful. MUCH nicer than a plain black base. I hope that the Biker Scout has some sort of Endor forest type base w/ leaves, logs, and branches.

Back