Punisher 20 days out!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic news... :joy :joy

Ive got the bug now with PF statues after the delivery of Luke and the Wolfman :joy

WW :Wizard

7120_image01.jpg

:banana :banana :banana

Card was authorized last night, so this time next week Frank Castle and I should be sitting back pondering who to cap next!

I can't buy this....I can't.

See if I get this one that will mean that there's only one Marvel I wouldn't have...Logan. And I don't really like Logan, but if he's the only one keeping me from being a completist, I'd have to get him.

So I must resist buying Punisher.

It made sense in chat the other night...:wacky

Darklord Dave said:
I can't buy this....I can't.

See if I get this one that will mean that there's only one Marvel I wouldn't have...Logan. And I don't really like Logan, but if he's the only one keeping me from being a completist, I'd have to get him.

So I must resist buying Punisher.

It made sense in chat the other night...:wacky

Keep telling yourself that Dave! If you say it enough times, you will start to believe it! :duh

I can't believe that I had to canel this. :banghead

I really want this piece but I have to start saving for the Vader, Doom, and Predator pieces and that's not counting all my 1/6 figures as well.

I'll pick one up later... hopefully. :angelsmil

That very is freaky Azog.
Come on Dave you have to get this guy.

Lots of guns, skull on the chest, awesome outfit and sculpt, what more do you want?

I'll probably pick this one up early next year since funds are tied up on other collectibles.

I do have a dilema on which version to order: regular or exclusive. I have been reading the monthly Punisher comic since it got revamped in the Marvel Knights imprint (the dark humor days) and then the Max line for Marvel. It is easily one of the best Marvel books out there. Consistent dark stories with violence, sex and more violence. It's classic Garth Ennis.

All that said, I know the design is basically the slim Bradstreet look from the covers. The early covers show the slim Punisher logo but lately the covers sport the "fat" classic skull logo.

Classic or cooler. I can't decide... :banghead

I've thought about getting this one as well and especially since SS has the exclusive back up on second chance.

I had to go with the regular myself.
The different skull just didn't do it for me, as I alway associate the punisher with the normal version.

I'm not a Punisher fan (not that I hate it, I just never got into it) and don't really know much about it other than when I rented and watched the movie. That being said, I like the exclusive version better and if I order one, it would probably be that one.

Back