How many collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
:rolleyes: I was just wondering and decided to start this thread.To all you sideshow collectors out there.I would just like to know.How many sideshow collectibles do you have?I know for some it's probably hard to count them all,but just guess.I'am new and I have only have one to start and I hope to expand soon?

Actually this is a difficult question. Best I can count I have just over 200 items across the different licenses.

I have sold most of my collection 6 months ago( needed money),I had over 140 sideshow items.Now all that is left is 42 (12 inch) mostly modern horror and uni-monsters. I have also 6 quarter scale (jason,ex jason,freddy, demon freddy,hellboy,logan).But I got a lot of new stuff on preorder.My next piece to buy will be the 1/4 scale terminator( i'm searching ebay right now for a good price).

I probably have 40 Sideshow 12 inchers(Horror and X-files).I did a quick count.But I have many of other Horror figures from different companys.Hopefully the money doesn't run out......

Lets see

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1/6th Scale - 11
Modern Horror 1/6th Scale - 3
Simpsons Mini Bust - 1
Universal Monsters 1/6th Scale - 2
Universal Monsters Mini Bust - 3
Van Helsing 1/6th Scale - 2

So 22.

I own the complete POTA line including variants and both Lawgiver statues, Kirk and Spock 1/4 scale figures, Hellboy 1/4 scale figure, Right Hand of Doom, Hellboy's Samaritan, The Thing 1/4 scale figure, and I'm going to be collecting the Terminator prop line and the 12" Star Wars figures.

I feel like I missed something... :google

1/6:

Bond - 8
POTA - 6
Buffy - 3
Highlander - 1
Hellboy - 1
Van Helsing - 1
Army of Darkness - 1

I just ordered my first 1/4 scale figure this past weekend, SSE Dracula.

Excellent figure TheObsoleteMan, SSE Drac is great. Congrats on the pickup

oxbeard said:
Excellent figure TheObsoleteMan, SSE Drac is great. Congrats on the pickup

Thanks, I'm super excited to get him. I resisted taking the 1/4 plunge as long as I could.

1/6 scale

army of darkness - 2
brotherhood of arms - 4
buffy - 3
classic monsters - 23 (plus 8 duplicates)
fife & drum - 2
hellboy - 2
james bond - 13 (plus 2 dulicates)
live by the sword - 1
modern horror - 4
monty python - 10 (plus 2 dulicate)
planet of the apes - 6
six gun legends - 5
twilight zone - 3 (plus 1 duplicate)
young frankenstein - 3
scarface

1/4 scale

luke and nosferatu (with 4 on order)

I guess that brings my total to - 97

I have around 150 1/6th scale articulated figures, 5 of the Uni Monsters PF figures, The Lotr, Hellboy, and Uni Monsters Legacy gift set DvD's, and a couple of the Lotr busts, i.e. Treebeard and the Nazgul Steed busts.

I have all the Buffy figures released - I don't dare start to buy any other line because I'll want them all. Of course if Sideshow starts to do a Firefly/Serenity line I'll have to have those too!

All 12" they ever done except Outer Limits and Twilight Zone and I'm seriously considering picking those up. I have no idea how many this is, but I have NO ROOM!

About 12-15 PFs, 5 or so LotR statues.

But not a single 8" figure...so I'm not a complete fanatic.

Help!

I have no idea! About 125 LOTR pieces; at least 29 PF items; 2 or 3 dozen 12" figures (maybe more); all the Simpsons busts; another 6 or so Star Trek busts; dozens of LBH figs; several 8" monsters; several "novelty" pieces; Hellboy bust; etc. etc. etc. You tell me! :google

Back