Do we need a Disney forum?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we create a Disney forum?

• Yes

Votes: 76 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.3%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems that since the Disney PF announcement our membership has grown even faster than before. SSC is also releasing a ton of Disney stuff from other sources too.

I know that there aren't a lot of Disney threads, but I'm wondering if there are a lot of registered lurkers who are waiting for the Disney explosion. Let me know what you think.

i was just thinking that. you should make one cause you know with all the crap that there is now PLus the sideshow stuff its better to have it! you can delete Wendoville or something.

Just the PF line would probably warrant it anyway, but add in the other pieces that are distributed and I think there is enough to talk about. There will be new members drawn in by the Disney pieces, and it will be nice if there is a place for them to gather.

I say yes. We have Sideshow now with the license, Electric Tiki is doing statues and SSC is also carrying the Walt Disney Classics Collection stuff now. No brainer sir. :)

I think so, judging by all the Disney releases on SSC Website tonight. There definitely should be a forum for Disney.

I vote yes.

12-2-mickey.jpg

Yes, you'll need one eventually.Ohh and Kill Whedonville also.

I go with yes too...........alot of Disney fans, but maybe like someone else said an animation thread in general.............I am not a big Disney fan but I am a HUGE collector of Warner Bros high end stuff............so maybe the Anime in general?

Yes make a Disney section but keep it strictly Disney. If any property deserves its own forum without being diluted it is Disney.

Yes make a Disney section but keep it strictly Disney. If any property deserves its own forum without being diluted it is Disney.

Now that I think about it just a Disney section instead of an Animation/Anime section is a better idea. I forgot about the live action stuff. :eek:

Not to mention that Disney has the potental to be a real heavy hitter offering multiples all over the place in order to get the majority of collectors.

Went with yes. Between the general Disney stuff that SS are 'on-selling', once the PF line really starts to take off, ie the first preview pic, its just going to explode.
Add to that, new ppl, that have never heard of SS will start looking for info, etc. A Disney heading makes it clear, you look in here.
And yes, we are of course talk live action/animation and whatever else they make come up with over time.

I've notice Ultimate Disney and a couple other Disney sites have started useing the Sideshow Disney Ad Banners. Might be bring people here also?

Back