• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Anakin PF Sith Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick question (sorry, don't have the head for sale). Will you be able to mount it on non exclusive figure or you just need it for some other product?

Alexei

Ive ordered a non-exclusive figure and presume I can put the exclusive head on it. I would be surprised if you couldn't.

Well, I think they REALLY glue down the heads on the non-exclusives, so it might be a B&$TCH to get the non-exclusive head off. You might want to wait until you have it in-hand first...

what Fett said, I don't think you can swap heads easily...

Alexei

yeah you may have to cut it off. Why dont you get one made? They are alot of good sculptors members that may be able to help you.

Yeah I agree with everyone else, you might want to wait till you get the PF. I think on the regular the head is actually glued on, but I could be wrong.

Have to agree, ripping the head off of a reg. PF would deffo cause damage to the head and possibly the statue itself :lecture

Thank you everyone for the advise. I was gonna shell out big biscuits and it would have been a waste. Appreciate all your posts.:bow:bow:bow:bow

No problemo...thats what fellow freaks are for...glad you made the right decision :duff :)

Back