1/4 scale Christopher Reeve as Superman statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum but I thought that I'd make a worthwhile first posting.
Here is my 1/4 scale Christopher Reeve as Superman statue. This is the first completed casting. I'm having a movie accurate "mini costume" made for him at the moment and I can't wait to see it completed. Hope you like it!
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me:
[email protected]

If you can't see the pic, here's a link to my photo.net page:
https://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3838842&size=lg

3838842-lg.jpg

Thanks!

Chris

Last edited:
Thanks LOTRSWfan.

I didn't sculpt the statue - I just commissioned the project and guided the sculptor on various aspects of the likeness.
I can tell you that the original sculpt was done with "super sculpey" (rather appropriately named for this project). :joy

Chris

Hey Chris,

Jeff here. It looks PERFECT!!!

I am so glad it's almost done.

Check your email. Thanks again for this incredible piece!!!!

I guess mine is going to be the guinea pig as the first one to be painted!

I will post pics for sure.

This is one piece I have wanted a LONG time now.

Thanks again for making it happen Chris!

Reeve will always be the one true Superman IMO.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Much appreciated!
This project has been ongoing since December 2004, so it's been a real labor of love. It's fantastic to see it almost completed.
Work is proceeding on the prototype costume, then once I've approved the look of it, we'll be able to offer a very limited number of castings to people who are interested. It's going to be a one-time-only run of 25. Once they're all gone, there won't be any more. That's a limited edition in the truest sense of the word!

Chris

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for the comments and interest.
If you would like to know more about this, please email me at the following address:
[email protected]

Chris

Congratulations to Gruson who has got the first customer casting (I've got 2 castings for my own collection but those two are not being counted as part of the limited run).

If anyone else would like one of these, please contact me. It's better to email me rather than rely on me seeing your post here!

Thanks.

Chris

Back