Hello all! Want to come to a party?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capthowdy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello to all the freaks! I thought I would drop in and say hi to everyone, I just started collecting sideshow and hot toys products not too long ago and this looks like a great place to be. I've been collecting action figures, statues and other random collectibles for about 15 years now, I collect a little bit of everything. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, thanks!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, thanks!

wheres the party at :confused::confused::confused:

my banana wants to boogie

party0010.gif
party0010.gif
party0010.gif
party0010.gif
party0010.gif

Thanks for all the welcomes, i'll try to get pics of some of my stuff posted up soon.

I have to say that your username is one of the best I've seen...

And that it creeps me out just thinking about it.

bow9.gif

14.gif

Thanks, i'm a huge exorcist and strangeland fan. I would love to see Hot Toys make a Carleton Hendricks/capthowdy.:horror

Hello to all the freaks! I thought I would drop in and say hi to everyone, I just started collecting sideshow and hot toys products not too long ago and this looks like a great place to be. I've been collecting action figures, statues and other random collectibles for about 15 years now, I collect a little bit of everything. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, thanks!

Hey Capt. check this out!:D

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1370298/

:D

Back