jnmx2000 photo archive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnmx2000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Newest picture set and figure one post below

hey, I just wanted to create a thread were people could visit to check out my photos. I get alot of compliments on the photos I take and I enjoy taking photos, it's something of a hobby. in this thread I will post my past photos, present photos and whatever photos I decide to take of old and new figures. I'll keep my banners and special effect pictures in this post.

Ironmanlarge4.jpg

final.jpg

thedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited:
Newest figure. Spider Man

Spiderman7.jpg

Spiderman2.jpg

Spiderman9.jpg

Spiderman21.jpg

Spiderman20.jpg

Spiderman19.jpg

Spiderman14.jpg

Spiderman11.jpg

Spiderman18.jpg

Spiderman15.jpg

This to me is Hot Toys best package yet. I'm surprised it wasn't considered a DX with the inclusion of the Sandman base. A truly inspiring total package and a great way to include a villain with your purchase. As for the figure itself, so fun to pose and a lot of options as to what you can do with him, from all the different hands to the webbing, a great piece that adds alot of wow factor to any collection. If you're a spidey fan there's no way you can go wrong with this purchase. I even like the removable head as it doesn't give you the turkey neck with the fabric, but that's just me and I know some people aren't going to like the seam at the neck, I tend to not be one of those people as I prefer the way the head and neck is built on this.

Last edited:
IMGA0695.jpg

IMGA0696.jpg

IMGA0697.jpg

IMGA0698.jpg

IMGA0699.jpg

IMGA0700.jpg

that's it for right now. I have more collectibles but I haven't taken updated photos of them yet, not since I learned how to really use my camera. thanks for looking!

thanks for the comments! my next batch of new photos are in my first post.

jack6.jpg

jack1.jpg

jack11.jpg

jack2.jpg

jack5.jpg

jack4.jpg

jack3.jpg

I like the pics of your Scar? Predator with the dreads pointing forward as if there's a strong gust of wind.

Do you have him posed like that all the time or just for the picture?
I think it's an awesome pose :rock
It gives the figure more realism, I guess :)

I like the pics of your Scar? Predator with the dreads pointing forward as if there's a strong gust of wind.

Do you have him posed like that all the time or just for the picture?
I think it's an awesome pose :rock
It gives the figure more realism, I guess :)

thanks, unfortunately I no longer have the ancient predator. it was the figure that came with the alien head on a staff. I needed the room and the money, and someone was willing to pay 650 bucks for him so I sold him. but the medium shot of him with his BIO on is my back ground on my computer so I get to see him every time I get on my computer so it's not to bad lol thanks for the compliments though!

thanks, unfortunately I no longer have the ancient predator. it was the figure that came with the alien head on a staff. I needed the room and the money, and someone was willing to pay 650 bucks for him so I sold him. but the medium shot of him with his BIO on is my back ground on my computer so I get to see him every time I get on my computer so it's not to bad lol thanks for the compliments though!

Too bad you had to sell him :(

But $650 seems like a good price for one, or isn't it? (I don't really know what the prices are for those :confused:)

But it's cool that you still have some awesome pictures of the figure! :rock

Back