Hot Toys Joker In Police Officer Uniform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mista305

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
While I do not have much detail as to release date and such on the Joker Police Officer Uniform, I can start taking preorders for the DC Direct Imported Release!! These will be just like the Bank Robber Joker and Two Face's, same great figure just that they will ship a while after the Hot Toys Release but will be cheaper. For those that want the earlier Hot Toys release I will offer those real soon.

The Police Officer Joker is $139.95 plus shipping

Shipping is as follows
UPS Ground to U.S. & Canada $9.95 for the 1st item and $4.50 each additional item
USPS Priority International (everyone other than U.S. & Canada) $31.00 for the 1st item and $8.00 each additional item
UPS International $41.00 for the 1st item and $8.00 each additional item

Please E-Mail me to order!! Prefer them over PM's

Best
Joe

Hi Joe, this will be my first time ordering with you so I'll send my info. Can you give me the email address to send it to? Also I'm going to hold off until you have more info about the Hot Toys release one, before I order. Thanks. :D

Hi Joe:

I just sent you an email about the price quote $139.95 + $9.95 ground shipping. I just join. Please let me know.

Joe, are you still accepting pre-orders for the HT Iron Man Mark I? If so, what's your price?

Thanks in advance!

Back