Cinemaquette Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one that I might just have to rob a bank to get! (Just kidding... no, really!) I like the Cinemaquette stuff, but to have this Alien figure is my 'holy grail'! Anybody know how much this thing will be? I didn't see the price on Cinemaquette's site and I gotta know how much I've got to start saving for! :banana

You would think the prices they charge for their pieces they could atleast upgrade their site. I think its one of the slowest on the net.

What's with the Cinemaquette site? Despite numerous attempts, I've not been able to create an account and so I've not been able to view their wares. Not that it matters, they won't deal with UK customers direct... :banghead

Cinemaquette site

Yeah, I was having this discussion with some of the other Austin folks at our last SS meeting and those of us who've been to Cinemaquette's site were all in agreement that, for the prices they charge, they really should have a better and more robust website. The one they have is slow, hard to navigate, and maddeningly confusing. It took me several tries to get an account established as well. Definitely not 'user friendly'. But maybe they don't care about putting money into their website... :rolleyes:

Their site sucks. Big time. I have tried to tell them to work on it but I guess they did not listen.

The Alien will cost $1800.

ouch.

Jeff, I know you, you say you will not get, but it'll show up in your theater soon enough...... :D :D :D :D :D

LOL

You're right. The more I look at it, the more I want it. :) It's around 30 inches tall as well.

Of all the collectables available, this must be one of the most desirable (for me, at least). However $1,800 is a lot of money and I dread to think how much UK suppliers will be charging for this beast after shipping / tax, etc.

Still, it's a fantastic piece, without a shadow of doubt.

Bah....Sideshow will do an alien 1/4 statue soon enough for a little less (I hope...).So I wont buy this one by toynami...I know theres a lot of fan of cinemaquette out there, but I dont thrust the quality or their custommers service after the sale... 2 categories which Sideshow have proven to be # 1... but, hey thats me....I'm pro-Sideshow...

Shaihulud said:
Bah....Sideshow will do an alien 1/4 statue soon enough for a little less (I hope...).So I wont buy this one by toynami...I know theres a lot of fan of cinemaquette out there, but I dont thrust the quality or their custommers service after the sale... 2 categories which Sideshow have proven to be # 1... but, hey thats me....I'm pro-Sideshow...

What he said and the fact that the scale should be the same with SS to match Predator.

I thought I would bump this old thread....
With the popularity of the SS Pred Maquette, I wonder if those initially interested in the CM Alien will hold out to see if SS will ever release an Alien Maquette.
Anyone know the status on when the CM piece will be released? I would love to have this.

alien-vi.jpg

It is now supposed to go on sale by the end of this month.

It should ship in July.

sideshowpdx said:
Do you have one on order?

I was planning on getting it but prefer the other Alien I have coming. :)

I am sure CM Alien will be awesome and to tell you the truth, I still may get it.

Last edited:
Back