Should I get Demon Freddy??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
:confused: I've been looking at him for a pretty long time, and since Spooktacular is here, a e-cuopon might pop up. I haven't seen people talk about him too much on the boards, or I just might have missed it if you did. Is it a good piece? I was kinda upset by the painting of his face for the normal premium format one, but does this one stay true to the pictures on the sideshow website? :confused: Thanks for your time! :D

SSC_Nerd said:
:confused: I've been looking at him for a pretty long time, and since Spooktacular is here, a e-cuopon might pop up. I haven't seen people talk about him too much on the boards, or I just might have missed it if you did. Is it a good piece? I was kinda upset by the painting of his face for the normal premium format one, but does this one stay true to the pictures on the sideshow website? :confused: Thanks for your time! :D

I think you have to.
The figure is amazing and great collectible for the Freddy fan.

Sure you should. If you're asking, that means you want it. Just buy it and worry about the consequences later. :naughty

definitely one of my favorites. even better in person than the pics on this one.

do it .... DO IT!

Demon Freddy is far superior to the regular 1/4 scale Freddy. Better paint, more menacing, etc...

Thanks a load for the information guys!! Consider this sucker SOLD. Just gotta wait till then end for a possible discount. And damn right, I do want this thing. :google

ive just got him today and the detail on him is great its better in person and its only 400 made

Yeah, it is a really low edition number. I'm guessing that if people knew it was as good as you guys are talking about it, it would have sold out long ago. Yet for some reason, it hasn't sold out yet. Go figure. :angelsmil

I find myself checking out the Demon Freddy statue on Sideshow's site daily. One of these days I'm going to actually "bite" and buy this sucker. I guess I'm just always looking for a deal. If Sideshow offered even 5% off this guy I would buy it.

Well, he just recently started shipping, so as word hits the streets on how cool he is, that may make him sell faster (which, unfortunately, also lessens the chance for a discount on him, as he's so new :( - but perhaps a giveaway since he's so cool - he'd make a great prize!)

Hey Dusty, I was wondering, are we still going to get a new product every day? Or did that skull count as something special? :confused:

OK,,,, it's 11:15pm... I've had a few beers. I'm SO close to buying the Demon Freddy... Come on Sideshow,,, give me anything off on Demon Freddy.... Even 50 cents off, I'll buy it.... ;)

SSC_Nerd said:
Hey Dusty, I was wondering, are we still going to get a new product every day? Or did that skull count as something special? :confused:

There was nothing saying new product every day, unless I missed it. I don't *think* anything else is getting announced, but like I always say, don't quote me on it :p

SSC_Nerd said:
Thanks a load for the information guys!! Consider this sucker SOLD. Just gotta wait till then end for a possible discount. And damn right, I do want this thing. :google
Same here,I'll buy it with any kind og discount.....

I have recently acquired this Freddy Krueger from the Jason vs Freddy line released in 2008 (I believe) in a trade.
As you can see in the picture 2 of his fingers are busted off on the glove hand and there is no hat, the Jason mask is not a major concern.
Can anyone help me out on how to get a replacement glove hand and a hat?
securedownload_zpsfbe52ff0.jpg

Back