Hello from Louisiana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bran-chan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm a almost 33 year old collector in southern Louisiana. I mainly collect anime cels, comic books and WDCC Disney statues but I do love to pick up the modern lines of action figures. I discovered SideShow Collectibles when they started the GI Joe line and I'm amazed at the other lines as well.

I'm interested in anything sci-fi and superheroish and I typically buy whatever interests me. I've been looking through Sideshow's site and already I've seen a couple of pieces that I'm going to have to look into trying to acquire particularly Boba Fett and Robocop.

If you'd like to check out my anime cel collection I have it hosted on Rubberslug's site right here under Bran-chan's Cel Gallery. My Ebay ID is bran-chan (picking up on a theme here?, lol) and I only buy on Ebay, I haven't the heart to sell off any of my collections yet. I have a wonderful husband that graciously puts up with my hoarding, I mean collecting, and two crazy cats.

I look forward to posting more on the board and getting to know more people.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad some of you visited my cel gallery and enjoyed the collection. I really need to update it but with it being Mardi Gras down here I didn't have a chance. I do have exciting news, thanks to a bonus check at work I was able to get Boba Fett and thanks to my hubby Robocop also.

Back