• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Spiderman 1:1 International EX.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for an international exclusive. I'd like to find one new/undisplayed, but I'll be happy just to track one down. All original packaging is a must.

PM me with your price...

I've been looking for one of these for a while now so if you have one, just name your price.

Crap buckets found this and just as I did it was bought.........120351551094 eBay item number

So close............but at least you know hey are still out there......I will keep looking though............

How in the world did you find that one? It's in the Netherlands though. Was it through the US Ebay.com page?

Yeah I just put in spiderman lifesize bust and there it was on my eBay page..........then I had to go let the dog in came back and refreshed just to be sure and boom.................gone............so freakin close...........

Yeah I just put in spiderman lifesize bust and there it was on my eBay page..........then I had to go let the dog in came back and refreshed just to be sure and boom.................gone............so freakin close...........

It doesn't show up in the completed's though. I can find it by the item number of course, but it makes me wonder why it's not in the completed's if it was on the U.S. website. I will say though it was in the Netherlands which is a LONG haul here to the U.S. So as much as I would like to have it as well, I don't think I would have bought it. Just too big of a risk.

$50 to the person who can provide a lead that results in the purchase of this piece.

That's right, I'm offering rewards now.

Back