Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
confused0067.gif
Daaaaaaaaaamn, they look awesome! Thank you Hot Toys, you have not disappointed us :D

That T-600 looks so bad ass. Anyone know what the differences are between the t-700 and the t-800. They look very similar. The only noticible thing to me is the smaller chest plate.

That T-600 looks so bad ass. Anyone know what the differences are between the t-700 and the t-800. They look very similar. The only noticible thing to me is the smaller chest plate.

yea..they look pretty identical...

maybe something in the upper arm too :confused:

The finish, obviously, and some slight changes to the chest is all I can see.

That T-600 looks incredible!

I read somewhere the T700 is taller than the T800 and having the T600 the monster of the 3.

that T-700 doesn't even come close to the T-700 on that picture, It's actually a T-800, so, what's up with that? :rolleyes::google:confused::banghead:duh

Gotta agree with you there... according to that chart, what's pictured in the photo as a T-700 is actually the T-800.

I hope they re-release the T-800 for the film so a few of us could grab him up that missed out. :D

Back