StatueToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mildoo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I think there really needs to be a thread open on these guys so we can keep each other in the loop.

YES!!
I cancel my pre- order for the 3 figures TDK,J1 and BRJ on Feb. 13, no answers, James post something about full refund, just I wait for my money back to my credit card.:sick

I emailed then about a week ago for the refund and they did. He stated the offer was good till the 14th. They also sent me an email saying they changed locations to texas and that is causing a delay with current in stock orders. The email also said they arnt charging for preorders until they arrive.

I've been trying to email them all week but they haven't responded. I am starting to get worried again.....:(

They refused to refund my money they said it was because I opened a paypal case on them. Paypal eventually refunded the money. I dont understand why they just couldnt make it a painless process and give me my money back.

I send them an email around 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything from them. I guess I wait till April and see if I get the DKB figure. Relocating to Texas... Sounds shady to me.

They refused to refund my money they said it was because I opened a paypal case on them. Paypal eventually refunded the money. I dont understand why they just couldnt make it a painless process and give me my money back.
That's lame. If you open a Paypal dispute and they refund the money, then the dispute is resolved, and it is over. Sounds like they were just being a-holes about it.

Not a super fan of these dudes....response times are really slow and I didn't get my statues for about 5 months after they took my money. sigh.

For sure, I highly recommend staying AWAY from these guys. After my experience and what Ive read about some of yours Im not risking it ever again.

I got my email response back. Still April. This was the third one I sent 'em and they said they had responded to my other 2 but I never got 'em.

Is this a new phone number:512-382-0762?

Good luck to everyone and please stay away from these guys in the future.

You still haven't been refunded? That sucks I hope we get our stuff/cash.
EDIT: I just sent em another email asking about my order and its priority and how many orders they took.

Last edited:
I hate hearing these kinds of stories...these dudes definitely have issues. Can we get this stickied? Maybe we should have a "Avoid THese Dealers" list...

No, this cannot be stickied.

I understand a few people have allegedly experienced problems with this company, by all means discuss that but there's no need to complicate the situation.

I definately think a few people need to have a little more patience, bombarding a company with emails every day, will not make them answer any faster and will (I imagine) 'irritate' them.
Please do not be unreasonable in this thread, the last one was closed because of that and this will be too.

I hope it all works out for you.
Shell
x :peace

Look at what they sent me.

Hello,
We are expecting the orders to arrive the second quarter 2009. Please do not write us anymore with questions about the release date. That is all the information we have. Your order falls in the orders that will be filled.

Thank you,
Lisa

Look at what they sent me.

Hello,
We are expecting the orders to arrive the second quarter 2009. Please do not write us anymore with questions about the release date. That is all the information we have. Your order falls in the orders that will be filled.

Thank you,
Lisa

Not the most friendly :/

Thanks for everyone's response on this thread and the last one. I was a little concerned about the legitimacy of this company, but I took a risk based on some positive responses. I paid by CC, so if there are/were any issues, they could be handled w/o a problem.

I placed an order on Friday (3/6) and got a confirmation today that my order will be shipped tomorrow. Obviously, this was not a preorder - which people seem to be having issues with.

I'll let everyone know how things turn out.

I have my bill from my credit card, and is not refund in there, I e-mail them several times with out answer, I HATE THIS FREAKING PLACE!!!:banghead, I call and nobody answer the phone, what I can do?:confused::banghead

Back