**** Official Sideshow Leak ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sexy

sHES SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even attakus could do this kind of likeness...perfect.....sideshow is unbeatable...

It is very good work, I just have little to no interest in the character. Does make me look forward to the characters I do want to see, though. Yoda, Sidious, Padmé, Mace, and Dooku should all come out fantastic if this level of quality continues.

There was a full pose pic?
It looks good so far, I'll have to wait to see how the face looks. Too bad these figures are too expensive for me.
It's also very cool of Sideshow to give us the first official peek, thanks for that! :bow
Now bring on the 1/6 scales!

I was hoping the pose would be similar to the one shown in the picture in the background of the preview. I'll probably preorder the exclusive of this, but it may get cancelled closer to release. The only reason I may get it is to have a complete ANH set of Obi, Luke, Han, Vader, and Leia.

I just don't have the same reaction to it that I got from Obi-Wan and Han. :horror

screamingmetal said:
There was a full pose pic?

Yeah, when she first put up the post it was a full photo. Not sure when it changed, but when I checked the thread later it had been replaced with the link to the preview page.

Just found a full size picture of her!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS!!! Love the pose!

Sneak Peak

I missed the 'full body' shot, but from what I can see of what's on the link now,it looks wonderful! Can't wait!!! :banana

Back