• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lurtz PF Exclusive hands...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GondorGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
...There is prolly absolutely no way this is gonna happen but it is worth a shot! :lol

I have the reg. Lurtz PF and cannot afford the EX. so I am looking for the exclusive hands for the Lurtz PF...perhaps you never use them and want to make some much needed money? or have a broken set that I fix?

Like I said i'm not holding out too much hope so please negative responses to this thread are really not necessary (though it will probably not stop some of you! :monkey3:lol)

Anyway, PM me with shipping to the UK...thanks muchly :)

its pretty tempting actually :lol woudnt you want to buy the exclusive sticker aswell :dunno :lol:lol

:lol Sure why not? It'll just peel off and get lost anyway! :lol Are you actually tempted slug? :monkey3:lol

im tempted in a "i need gears of war 2 really badly and would do anything to get it" kind of way :lol. what price we looking at here :dunno

im tempted in a "i need gears of war 2 really badly and would do anything to get it" kind of way :lol. what price we looking at here :dunno

Depends really on how much you need and want Slug buddy! PM me a price...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back