Sideshow Joes you want, but doubt we will see get made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I'd toss this out there with all the " i want more Joes/ less cobra's / this line will get canceld before they get to character X" Stuff in the stormshadow thread.

There are characters from every line that wil likely never get made, just ask the Kurgans. So my question to you is this, which Joe characters from the Mythos ( Cartoon, comic, Devils due series, whatever) Do you want in 1/6th form, but you don't think sideshow will make them?
Hopefuly if we can get enough love for some of them, We'll see them get representation eventualy. And Lets be serious here. Given enough time, Flint, Lady Jay, Scarlet, Zartan, Destro, the Baroness, will all likely get made. While ones like Chuckles, Zap, Wet-Suit, Ripcord, Etc proboby won't. So who's your top pick for a character you want to see that you doubt sideshow will make?

For me? General Joe Colton, and Serpentor. I'd love to have both of those in 1/6th but i simply don't see them making them. which, considerig at the very least the Importance of Joe Colton, is really saddening.

I second Joe Colton & Serpentor!

I'd also love to see a Tomax & Xamot 2 pack
(in business suits) & a maskless Snake Eyes.
(either scarred, bandaged or in his Vietnam days.)
:whip

These would be just fine by me

Crimson Guard
Major Bludd
Battle Android Trooper
Deep Six
Nemesis Enforcer
Cobra Eel
Doc
Snow Job
Wild Bill
Serpentor
Zartan
Crock Master
Dreadnoks
Torpedo
Roadblock

Yeah, Dreadnoks I'm doubting will be made, but I would definately want them. Buzzer was always my favorite.

Yeah, Dreadnoks I'm doubting will be made, but I would definately want them. Buzzer was always my favorite.

Buzzer was great. Especially when that storyline played out with him and Candy-- remember her?... She was Ripcord's gf.

Oh yeah, Ripcord... He's a Wayans brother right?:monkey4

I'd like a Ripcord and a Recondo but I doubt we'd see them.

Tomax and Xamot, their circus outfits are pretty intricate. I don't think we'll see em.

I could see us getting BBQ. Loved his design.

I actually like some of the crazy bad guys from 1987 that many people have a problem with.

So put me down for:

Cobra-La
Raptor
Armored Cobra Commander

I think most figures that appeared with peach filecards have an equally decent chance of being made at any given time.

I actually like some of the crazy bad guys from 1987 that many people have a problem with.

So put me down for:

Cobra-La
Raptor
Armored Cobra Commander

I think most figures that appeared with peach filecards have an equally decent chance of being made at any given time.

I could stomach the armored Cobra Commander (with a Fred hs inside the helmet that'd be removeable) but save the accountant dressed up like a bird and La-La for someone else.

I could stomach the armored Cobra Commander (with a Fred hs inside the helmet that'd be removeable) but save the accountant dressed up like a bird and La-La for someone else.

Can you imagine if SSC's next announcement was Raptor? Just imagine the reactions. :rotfl

Hopefully I didn't just spoil a good April Fool's Joke....

Of course he'll never be made but I've always liked comic issue 59 where he's introduced. Tunnel Rat and Outback make their first appearances in that issue and they all have a pretty good tussle with Armored CC in that bouncing pogo machine.

How about "The Viper"??

theviper.jpg

"I am the viper. I've come to vipe you vindows. Five-seventy five an hour. I start on West corner, top floor first."

How cool would that be?!?!

I'd love the Crimson Twins and a Crimson Guard, both would go perfectly with the current assortment. I'd also really like to see Scarlett in her classic purple/grey and tan outfit. Other than that....

Zartan
Flash
Breaker
Clutch
Ripcord
Firefly

Y'know pretty much anyone from '82 through '86... And a few post-86ers too like Mercer and Falcon and Chuckles. Yes, even Chuckles.

Can you imagine if SSC's next announcement was Raptor? Just imagine the reactions. :rotfl

Hopefully I didn't just spoil a good April Fool's Joke....

Of course he'll never be made but I've always liked comic issue 59 where he's introduced. Tunnel Rat and Outback make their first appearances in that issue and they all have a pretty good tussle with Armored CC in that bouncing pogo machine.

I liked the storyline with armored CC being found out by Baroness as Fred (a Crimson Guard) in disguise and she uses him to covertly actually lead...

I actually had a Raptor action figure (and still do).:monkey4 Ah youth, what was I thinking?

Back