Question about HT Original Costume Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playafree

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone tell me why this HT is going for so much on ebay? I see an auction for $400 bucks and i read somewhere that it's because of the short run for this Batman. Is that true? I happen to have bought this last year and i was curious about how much it was going for on ebay and i was surprised by the amount... anyhow, any comments appreciated..

More like $300.

Hey guys, can someone tell me why this HT is going for so much on ebay? I see an auction for $400 bucks and i read somewhere that it's because of the short run for this Batman. Is that true? I happen to have bought this last year and i was curious about how much it was going for on ebay and i was surprised by the amount... anyhow, any comments appreciated..

Yeah, i've been looking around more and i see the price is way more than $150.. I'm looking to start selling of my extra stuff i buy.. i guess i will sit on this and use this as trade bait..

Wow. I'm guessing its the way people hype things up. It wouldn't surprise me if the v1 joker soars up like this too. Once HT has convinced us that the V3 joker is the nurse/cop joker; not a combination of the V1 costume with a V2 heas sculpt.

Anyways, I got one TDK OC for trade with HT batpod if anyones interested.

I got mine for $300+ off ebay (=500+ Australian Dollar for me), it just arrived today, with a broken knee. :banghead

^^^^ that, are you serious??? What a joke!

It's true, and I just read on the photo thread; apparantly someone in that threat called HT about this figure, and someone HT says that they'll be releasing another batch to go with the tumbler. Buying it off ebay may have been the worst mistake of my life.

That is why you have to know your limitations.

No way would I even consider paying more than $200 for a figure.

That is why you have to know your limitations.

No way would I even consider paying more than $200 for a figure.

Bingo!

I agree. I cannot justify (to myself) spending over $200 on a figure. I'll wait until a good deal comes around or do without.

No male doll is worth $200 :D

It's true, and I just read on the photo thread; apparantly someone in that threat called HT about this figure, and someone HT says that they'll be releasing another batch to go with the tumbler. Buying it off ebay may have been the worst mistake of my life.
They should. Producing this thing would be like printing money. But then again, if they re-released those Aliens Marines, even with their crappy heads, they would sell like hotcakes (I would buy them, anyways).

Back