Duke Tomorrow!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait!

Accelerator%20Suit%20Duke%20Figure.jpg

Id be pleased with Duke, it will be interesting to see how SS does him.

My bet is on Storm Shadow instead of Duke. He would go much better with Snake Eyes than Duke would. Cobra Commander + Troopers, Snake Eyes + Storm Shadow. Two nice displays right there.

Meh, i was wrong. But we do need some Joes.

:lecture

VERY happy with the Storm Shadow (and my most-wanted is a proper Destro) but we need a couple of Joes next. I say Duke and Scarlett would make perfect sense (even though I'd want a new female body first... the buck femme is pure garbage).

In my perfect world, these are the next figures in the pipeline:

Duke
Destro
Scarlett
Baroness
Flint or Stalker or Gung-Ho

There could, should and will be tons of others, of course... and I'll probably be in for them all (except for anything from Cobra-La or related to the Sommers crapfest). But those five I listed added to the already announced Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, and Cobra Trooper would make a perfect starting line-up, imho.

:lecture

VERY happy with the Storm Shadow (and my most-wanted is a proper Destro) but we need a couple of Joes next. I say Duke and Scarlett would make perfect sense (even though I'd want a new female body first... the buck femme is pure garbage).

In my perfect world, these are the next figures in the pipeline:

Duke
Destro
Scarlett
Baroness
Flint or Stalker or Gung-Ho

There could, should and will be tons of others, of course... and I'll probably be in for them all (except for anything from Cobra-La or related to the Sommers crapfest). But those five I listed added to the already announced Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, and Cobra Trooper would make a perfect starting line-up, imho.

Why do I have an odd feeling that Stormshadow may be the last in this line.:rolleyes:

Back